First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
How did it take 5 months to get order number??
Based on his profile, he's in Australia. Them foreigners don't have an easy time getting an F150 lol.
Sponsored

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
Last edited:

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum 701A PB
Occupation
Retired Drives & Controls Automation Electrical Engineer
Does Ford have any policy to get out of the NO VIN wait time over period of time like some kind of communication explaining customer purgatory?

GagnonM

First Name
MarieChristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2014
Occupation
Senior Project Manager
It seems not. I have contacted chat again this morning and aside telling me that I’m still in order processing, I wasn’t able to have my priority code and an update if I am still unscheduled clean. It seems that I need to understand that there is COVID that had an impact on the production. They suggest that I contact my dealer for more information. Salesman told me yesterday that they know nothing yet but I’m not the only one unscheduled.

Right now, I don’t mind receiving a 2023 but not in 12 months. Hope that someone will know something soon about the process they will put in place for transitioning unscheduled 2022 orders.

Sponsored

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford must have their panties in a wad not to be releasing the “Production Week Scheduling Information for the week of August 29th”. Oh Boy… it just tough all over!

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
One of the few left it seems but still stuck in purgatory as of day 248 (overall over 8 months) with no end insight in the horizon For a VIN Number. Thank You very much Ford.🤗😒
….from the latest production numbers, Ford is failing fast in the “Know How/No Hold Bars” category as Automotive Company and future trending is not bright.

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Just got a call from Dealership few minutes ago. My truck will arrive in a week so I’ll finally get to leave this “No VIN Club”. That’s as good as it gets and it downhill from there drastically.

Ford has totally screwed up my 2/1/2022 Platinum 701A order. What‘s coming in is a XLT INSTEAD. How on earth do one go from a Platinum order with custom features to XLT?

Dealership says that I need to come back in and place order for 2023 Ford F-150 Platinum. Wholly %##$!!….I think that I am having a heart attack right now and going blind all at the same time.

WD8CXB

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 4x4 SuperCrew / 2020 Expedition MAX 4x4
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Ordered 09/17
'23 502A Lariat, 3.5L EchoBoost, 6 1/2' Bed, Max Trailer Tow, FX4 Package, Moon Roof, Trailer Tow Mirrors, Partitioned Lockable Storage, 360 Camera, Ford CO-Pilot Assist 2.0, Interior Work Surface, 36 Gallon Fuel Tank, Bed Utility Package
Sponsored