Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Ordered on 3/4/22
Email from Ford Confirmation on 3/5/22
Order changed from 2.4kw to 7.2kw on 3/17/22
Heard nothing since (still hoping to get a VIN email one of these months)

2022 Lariat PowerBoost 502A, Carbonized Gray Metallic, Co-Pilot 360 2.0., Sports Appearance Package, Spray in bed liner deleted as will be done at the dealership.
I hope you get one soon
Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I hope so. Here is what I've got on the sticker (Green sticker) vs a dealer stock truck (Blue Sticker)with the same package:

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 12.56.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 12.54.21 PM.png
From what I understand when I investigated this, xm is part of the Sync4 with enhanced voice option on XL's. If you look at stickers with the remove and credit, its only tied to the nav option, which is not available on xl's.

Could be wrong of course, but I think unless you see the delete/credit, its there.

My Truck is being built later these week. Will let you know when I get it.

P-cubed

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Caravan, Ranger, Edge
Can't wait to see it, nice choice. Checking cars . Com and this forum I haven't seen a non stock image 500a, 501a (standard) in space white yet. There is only one other user @P-cubed on the forum that I'm aware of, and his is being built right now.

Here ya go.

Ford F-150 2022 F150s Ordered in March 20220629_191829_HDR

Ford F-150 2022 F150s Ordered in March 20220629_191723_HDR

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I hope so. Here is what I've got on the sticker (Green sticker) vs a dealer stock truck (Blue Sticker)with the same package:

I was just at the ford build and price site. Built a XL. At the bottom, the default is Sync4 and
the removal of connected nav with siriusxm.

Ford F-150 2022 F150s Ordered in March Capture 1.JPG

As soon as you select the Sync4 with Enhanced Voice, the removal goes away as seen here.

Ford F-150 2022 F150s Ordered in March Capture2.JPG

This tells me that unless you see the Removal + Credit on your window sticker - SiriusXM is still there. It looks like this ONLY effects the Connected NAV.

Sponsored

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was just at the ford build and price site. Built a XL. At the bottom, the default is Sync4 and
the removal of connected nav with siriusxm.

As soon as you select the Sync4 with Enhanced Voice, the removal goes away as seen here.

This tells me that unless you see the Removal + Credit on your window sticker - SiriusXM is still there. It looks like this ONLY effects the Connected NAV.
THANKS Mtn,

Your research is giving me hope. The dealership is actually being cool about the whole thing and readily admitting their frustrations and that they really have no idea how the heck these trucks are going to be optioned when they actually show up. Mine shows "in production" now with a blend date of 7/13 so whoever sees their truck first can report back!

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
THANKS Mtn,

Your research is giving me hope. The dealership is actually being cool about the whole thing and readily admitting their frustrations and that they really have no idea how the heck these trucks are going to be optioned when they actually show up. Mine shows "in production" now with a blend date of 7/13 so whoever sees their truck first can report back!
My blend day is 7/3. Doubt it gets off the line before the KC plant summer shutdow. So will most likely get complete on 7/11.

Vin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My blend day is 7/3. Doubt it gets off the line before the KC plant summer shutdow. So will most likely get complete on 7/11.
I didn't know about the shutdown. I'm in Dearborn.

Bigbrad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 xlt
Occupation
Laborer
First post
Ordered March 30, confirmed the next day. Exactly 3 months later received email from Ford with build date of July 25. (Week of). My question is can I make changes to the order after a vin number is assigned? Would like to put max tow package back on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
c35cannon

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
First post
Ordered March 30, confirmed the next day. Exactly 3 months later received email from Ford with build date of July 25. (Week of). My question is can I make changes to the order after a vin number is assigned? Would like to put max tow package back on.
I could be wrong, but I do not believe so.

jhelgesen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat (Ordered 3/5/22)
Different wait subject, I'm on day 28 waiting for my truck to ship. Sitting up in Dearborn....

Was in Detroit a few weeks back, saw storage lots full of f150's. Didn't know at the time mine was one of them....

Dealer claims it should move sometime from now and the 8th, but claims driver shortage is slowing things down....

BIG_POPPY

First Name
Jerid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 157" ECOBOOST, 21 F150 RCSB 5.0,
Occupation
Electrician
Dear JERID,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 Platinum order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Anybody else get this today. Update every 6.5 weeks. Really????

nezff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.0 Space White
Occupation
Firefighter
Dear JERID,
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 Platinum order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Anybody else get this today. Update every 6.5 weeks. Really????
Yep. Just got same

BIG_POPPY

First Name
Jerid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 157" ECOBOOST, 21 F150 RCSB 5.0,
Occupation
Electrician
Yep. Just got same
Well it had been 16 weeks without a word so I guess 6.5 weeks is an improvement. Even if the words tell me nothing.
Sponsored