First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Ordered 12/2, 402a with any and every option; excited but of course impatient. Got a confirmation e-mail from Ford an hour or two after signing my contract, nothing since :p, hoping it's quick but expecting it to take awhile.
Sponsored

white_dc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F350 2022 F150 Tremor
No 22s have been showing for about a month now. It has been specific to 22s. I have been in the dark since my truck was built on 11/29
ouch. that sucks to hear... I was hoping that I would actually get to see my truck in the next week, but that doesnt sound promising.

nate2631

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Tremor
I am in the same boat. Truck has been built scheduled for delivery 1/20 and the dealer can’t even pull up my window sticker. I was a 21 order pushed to a 22. Last time the tracker worked it showed my truck as a lightening ?

Jbockman46

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.5 eco , Max Tow
I ordered my 402a on 12/15 and received my confirmation same day, next day I received a scheduled production week of 2/14

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Palsapp site now says dispatched 12/31 under status! Does that mean my truck is on the road to me?!?!?!?

Sponsored

white_dc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palsapp site now says dispatched 12/31 under status! Does that mean my truck is on the road to me?!?!?!?
Congrats if it is! Mine has been showing pending for a few days and a bill #. So maybe i'll get it next week. ?

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Congrats if it is! Mine has been showing pending for a few days and a bill #. So maybe i'll get it next week. ?
Dealer text me the truck is in!!! I checked Palsapp again just to see if it changed and it does say delivered now. So seems Palsapp site was pretty accurate......for mine anyway.

nate2631

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Tremor
So I had an interesting experience with the dealer today. They texted asking that I come in an sign papers on my tremor that isn't due to arrive until Jan 20. They said if I don’t I risk having my order sold to someone else (I put $1,000 down and ordered back in June). They also advised me that I will no longer be receiving the $1,000 rebate that was offered to me by Ford when I placed my customer order in June. They said it’s not valid on a 22 (Ford pushed my order not my choice). I feel like they are jerking me around so I will walk and they can sell my order with an up charge. I have been really patient with the process but I am getting pretty irritated.

OP
OP

unscheduled clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 tremor
So I had an interesting experience with the dealer today. They texted asking that I come in an sign papers on my tremor that isn't due to arrive until Jan 20. They said if I don’t I risk having my order sold to someone else (I put $1,000 down and ordered back in June). They also advised me that I will no longer be receiving the $1,000 rebate that was offered to me by Ford when I placed my customer order in June. They said it’s not valid on a 22 (Ford pushed my order not my choice). I feel like they are jerking me around so I will walk and they can sell my order with an up charge. I have been really patient with the process but I am getting pretty irritated.
Thats messed up!

Br549

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402a torsen
My guess is they would love to see you walk. Unfortunately you have to figure another thousand or no truck. Not sure of the legal aspects since you put down money already. You could argue for a while go up the chain of management(waste their time) take your money that you put down and find a decent dealer.

Sponsored

TxBrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor
Walk and order from Granger Ford.

hossdaniels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 tremor 400a
So mine has been done and waiting for shipping for about 12 days. How long does that usually take?

white_dc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got the dreaded call. My order was built 12/13. Due to transit delays, I've been pushed back to 1/28. I have the feeling it will get pushed again.
Sponsored