Sponsored

F-150 Tremor Deals?

segev2110

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 KR
So what kind of deals are you all seeing on Tremors in your area? Whether ordered, incoming dealer stock, or found one on the lot?

There’s a dealer near me offering over $4k off msrp for incoming Tremors ETA of October.

Just want to see if this is something I should jump on or not.

Cheers.
Sponsored

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Looks like 2 dealers within 100 miles has them. Both $3500 over MSRP. :/

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
So what kind of deals are you all seeing on Tremors in your area? Whether ordered, incoming dealer stock, or found one on the lot?

There’s a dealer near me offering over $4k off msrp for incoming Tremors ETA of October.

Just want to see if this is something I should jump on or not.

Cheers.
Thats a solid deal for sure. Most are at MSRP, or over.

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
My dealer offered $3k off MSRP, and they're willing to honor x-plan pricing as well.

Sponsored

stevek7707

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My dealer offered $3k off MSRP, and they're willing to honor x-plan pricing as well.
My local dealer begrudgingly ordered mine under the X Plan. They are charging $2000 over MSRP, but there was no way they’d get that from me.

OP
OP
segev2110

segev2110

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 KR
Thats a solid deal for sure. Most are at MSRP, or over.
Interesting. I may just take this deal then. For one, I can get the truck in October vs waiting who knows how long. And two, it seems to be a fair price.

This dealer also honors x plan but then adds on their $2k obligatory bs “plus” package which includes their lifetime power train warranty and a bunch of useless gimmicks, so it pretty much evens out?‍♂

krj1053

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat F-150
I ordered one last Friday from 5 Star Ford in DFW. They honored my X-Plan and my $2k PCO. There are only a handful on lots in DFW. I haven’t inquired about price but many dealers I’ve spoken to are not taking X-Plan right now.

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
I ordered one last Friday from 5 Star Ford in DFW. They honored my X-Plan and my $2k PCO. There are only a handful on lots in DFW. I haven’t inquired about price but many dealers I’ve spoken to are not taking X-Plan right now.
How did you get the PCO?

krj1053

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat F-150
How did you get the PCO?
I activated the Ford Pass app a few months ago. I had never used it because it doesn’t do anything on my 2013 but finally started it to accumulate points. I think I got it for that reason.

Sponsored

bam2880

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 f150
I ordered one today at x plan and got a huge number on my trade

tboger7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F-150 FX4
Occupation
Electrician
Ordered mine back in September with $1k bonus for ordering on top of X-plan. It was delivered yesterday and they tried to tell me that the $1k bonus didn’t apply to the Tremor. Had a deal from another dealer that was ~$2k less without the $1k incentive and told mine that I’d just go there. We argued for a bit, but they ended up giving matching the other deal AND giving me the extra $1k.

Best advice I have is go talk to multiple dealers and let them battle it out. Despite what some people say, I was completely honest and upfront with them about everything including my trade so I told them I expect the same from them. Seems to have worked out in my case.

Also, I learned yesterday that there is an incentive sheet that is attached to your name if they search it. Can’t remember right now what the form is, but they printed it out and it shows every available incentive based on VIN.

nate2631

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Tremor
Ordered mine back in September with $1k bonus for ordering on top of X-plan. It was delivered yesterday and they tried to tell me that the $1k bonus didn’t apply to the Tremor. Had a deal from another dealer that was ~$2k less without the $1k incentive and told mine that I’d just go there. We argued for a bit, but they ended up giving matching the other deal AND giving me the extra $1k.

Best advice I have is go talk to multiple dealers and let them battle it out. Despite what some people say, I was completely honest and upfront with them about everything including my trade so I told them I expect the same from them. Seems to have worked out in my case.

Also, I learned yesterday that there is an incentive sheet that is attached to your name if they search it. Can’t remember right now what the form is, but they printed it out and it shows every available incentive based on VIN.
I ran into the same issue with the $1,000 bonus cash for placing an order. My 21 order was pushed to a 22 by Ford. They are now saying the bonus is not valid on a 22 model or specifically the Tremor (21 or 22). I have a copy of the offer and nowhere on it is the Tremor listed as excluded.

tboger7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F-150 FX4
Occupation
Electrician
I ran into the same issue with the $1,000 bonus cash for placing an order. My 21 order was pushed to a 22 by Ford. They are now saying the bonus is not valid on a 22 model or specifically the Tremor (21 or 22). I have a copy of the offer and nowhere on it is the Tremor listed as excluded.
I had the exact same issue and the exact same argument. However, the dealer did manage to show me an incentive sheet that had literally every other trim with $1000 next to it and the Tremor had $0. I can look through the paperwork when I get home because I remember grabbing it.

If you have the same offer that I had, the bottom says “see dealer for complete details and eligibility” and that’s where it becomes a gray area. Luckily, I had an email chain where I asked multiple times if I still got the $1k for ordering a Tremor if I did it on 9/30 and was told yes.

doocatracer08

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 FORD F150 TREMOR, BLACK, 402A
Occupation
designer
glad to see dealers honoring x-plan and deals. I ordered a tremor on 6/22 and said to dealer about x-plan, and he said ok. After being converted into a 2022 and truck arrived on 12/14, the dealer said he now wont sell it to me for x-plan. He stated that since i dont have a truck in trade anymore he wont sell it to me and hasn't given me a number. So needless to say my 20+ years of dealing with this dealer and the servicing of 4 cars thru him is gone, i will never step back into that dealership.
Sponsored