First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum PB, 2018 Explorer Sport
Occupation
Aviation
Has there been any word on when the 2022 Build & Price will be updated on the Ford site? I thought that 2021 production was complete on Dec. 6th and was expecting the build & price to switch to the new model year quickly after that date.
Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
When my son ordered his 2022, it took a long time to get it correct. He said the salesman would add an option and it would delete two others. They had to figure out how to add all the options that he wanted with out having others removed. Was hard for them to get it correct and that is on the dealers order web site. Suspect the web site will be the same way. Add one and loose something else. The salesman said that it is totally different than ordering a 2021.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Has there been any word on when the 2022 Build & Price will be updated on the Ford site? I thought that 2021 production was complete on Dec. 6th and was expecting the build & price to switch to the new model year quickly after that date.
There has been no information given out on this (that has been accurate). Lot's of questions and no answering.

Think White House Press Conference....

DirtFreak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Ford F250
Occupation
Retired ( paper maker )
There has been no information given out on this (that has been accurate). Lot's of questions and no answering.

Think White House Press Conference....
I asked on Fords Face Book page when it would be up and got no reply, And I know they saw the question.

RR89

First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
A lot of people seem to think it will change over next Wednesday on the 15th when they start officially producing 2022s at KC.
Sponsored