First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Screw BAP 3.5L - Rapid Red
Occupation
Sales
Obviously the configurator is just coming up and a work in progress, but regarding the builds with BAP the configurator:

1. Doesn't show the Tremor style hood
2. Shows 3 muffler tips - the two from the dual exhaust don't show the bumper cutout.
3. Interior on Lariat is ALL BLACK!!!!! This is 99% of why I went with BAP on the Lariat.
4. Temp dials still shown. Small little smack in the face since we know they're not on '22's.
5. Power Deployable Running Boards seem to be free with the BAP. I prefer the standard running boards for a tiny bit of rock protection for the doors, but nice to see.

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I trust 1/3/22 Order Guide over current 2022 F-150 Build & Price website information, unfortunately - would be nice if Box Lighting was still standard on Lariat trims like the inaccurate website says. Honestly feel bad for the dealerships - prices on the website are circa 2021 and do not appear to reflect latest increases. That’ll be fun for the salesmen to explain.

Last edited:

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just tried it through the X-Plan site & it still links you to the 21MY

Sponsored

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
I got it working does anyone see adaptive steering option for Platinum
No, seems to be a work in progress. If you save a build, it actually doesn't save the build (no options saved). When you save then pull up, it's the base model with nothing selected.
Very interesting " Adaptive steering " is now standard equipment on both Platinum levels ?
I am really surprised that Ford took this long to come up with the Build and Price, and then for it to still be incorrect. Is there no one running programming quality control there?

Per the latest order guide:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/att....35060/?hash=87cfd8f986d72862cc07e1324a7c4b5b
Adaptive Steering is NOT included with the 701A or 601A packages and remains a separate option

Ford F-150 2022 F-150 Build and Price is up at the Ford website 1642778203500

The B&P states that it is included with those packages (at least the 701A).

The prices also seem to be for 2021 and not 2022 as someone mentioned earlier.

Morale: Use the B&P and CONFIRM that build through the order guide and get current pricing from the dealer.

B&P has been incorrect since at least April....:mad:

PCL

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Tucson, Ford Maverick on order
Hopefully it's just an oversight with the B&P being so new, but XLT High doesn't get you push button start and dual zone automatic climate control anymore?

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Hopefully it's just an oversight with the B&P being so new, but XLT High doesn't get you push button start and dual zone automatic climate control anymore?
Recommend going through the 1/3/2022 Order Guide with a fine tooth comb to find out.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired

rob_c28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT, 2021 Ford Explorer
Well thats unfortunate. Have my dealer pricing out a XLT PowerBoost and you cannot get Space white with XLT and Black Appearance Package. Also cannot get Star white only Oxford White :/

Looks like i have to go the complete opposite and go with Carbonized Grey.

Between Lead Foot being discontinued and Space White only being offered to Lariat model. Starting to run out of options.

Sponsored

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Can we all take a minute to talk about how terrible this site is? Not only was it super late it was released with maybe what 1/3 of the images being broken links. That's just plain lazy.

It's almost as if Ford isnt even trying anymore. Then again we are all sitting here basically begging them to build us trucks so maybe they dont have to?

I can tell you I work in IT, my company has a public facing website, if we released something this janky heads would roll.

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Yes, the 2022 Regular (non-lightning) F-150 Build & Price website is now active at Ford.com; however, as some of us have already observed and commented on this morning, it’s a sorry implementation at the moment, riddled with bugs and inaccurate information. ??‍♂

Given that Ford is a user on this forum, maybe the F-150 fan base can provide the necessary quality check that is evidently absent. ?

Just a few quick things I’ve noticed:

β€’ Standard options on the website appear to match 2021 model vice what is currently listed in recent Order Guides for 2022s. Example: Box Lighting & BoxLink are, per the 1/3/22 Order Guide, no longer standard on Lariat Trims (wish it was). Ford’s 22BP website still lists them as standard options.

β€’ Pricing appears to be inaccurate as well. For example: Bed Utility package (68L) is shown as $695, but I believe it is now $995.

β€’ Photos are for β€˜21 models. Example: Temperature is still digitally displayed on the climate knobs. Digital knobs and cup holder lightning were removed from U.S. 2022 F-150 models per recent customers who have commented in other threads.

β€’ Many thumbnails simply do not populate.

β€’ 360 Camera package isn’t listed as a selectable option for 500A Lariat SuperCrew. It is an available option per the Order Guide. It’s also a requirement if you want to add Co-Pilot Assist 2.0.

β€’ Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 can be added to a 500A Lariat, but then 360 Camera package does not show up in the pricing summary.

β€’ Sometimes the running boards appear as an option and sometimes they don’t (having tried a few builds).

I encourage everyone else to post what they notice too.

Last edited:

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
I've been using the Costco Auto Program site to spec out and build a 2022 Platinum w/ BAP for a while now. It is more accurate than what Ford has at the moment, including Adaptive Steering as a separate option. Of course, there are no pictures.

When I bought my current truck I had my heart set on a AMB Platinum, but had a hard time finding one (couldn't wait on an order at that time) and I grew to dislike the Chrome (door handles, grill, mirror caps, wheels, etc.), so I bought my Lariat 502A Sport. Now that the BAP is out and available for the Platinum trim (FINALLY!) I'm goin to order one and trade or sell this Lariat 502A.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
https://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/

Looks like ford finally updated the website to build F150 2022... I played around with it but it seems to be missing some features?

I only used on my phone so I'm not sure if it is fully compatible with mobile...

Ford.ca still didn't have 2022 :(
Good find. I already have a custom-built Lariat in transit to my dealer next week, but just for fun I've been playing with the 2022 builds. Did I miss something or can one no longer choose the 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid V6 Engine on the Lariat? Seems to start at King Ranch now.

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Good find. I already have a custom-built Lariat in transit to my dealer next week, but just for fun I've been playing with the 2022 builds. Did I miss something or can one no longer choose the 3.5L PowerBoost Full Hybrid V6 Engine on the Lariat? Seems to start at King Ranch now.
LOL, this is the problem, Ford. If your best customers can’t figure out the website, how do you expect the average Joe.

You can get PB Lariat. Just need to start with Super Crew.
Sponsored