Motown

Motown

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or does this Tremor have less of a rake on it than the Velocity Blue one we saw a while back?
I assume it was due to the turn. It did have an extremely noticeable rake that is maybe captured a little better here. Nothing a level cannot fix I guess.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Spotted Again in the Wild D53DE9F1-D8D2-4EAD-B655-96D208C13733
Sponsored

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
You're telling me I can get a Tremor in old man tan yet they won't build me a star white or AMB Lariat Sport?

:cautious:

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
I see they can do dual exhaust, now make that standard on my 22 limited please!

Gem

First Name
Gem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Xlt FX4 Off Road
My neighbor one-upped me after I got my XLT, he got a back 2021 Tremor. It’s nice.

joevisram

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Will you guys who ordered a tremor, post when you get a vin assigned? It’s my first time ordering a truck and I’m sort of surprised at the lack of confirmation. My dealer showed me a copy of the build sheet and I should’ve requested a copy of it too in hindsight, but they say the order is in the system and that’s about it. I’m kind of surprised you don’t at least get an email or something official from Ford saying you have an order in.
LOL...you'll soon find out that Ford will never communicate with you...they will ask you to contact the dealer...and as a dealer, I'm telling you that they never communicate with us!!!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Will you guys who ordered a tremor, post when you get a vin assigned? It’s my first time ordering a truck and I’m sort of surprised at the lack of confirmation. My dealer showed me a copy of the build sheet and I should’ve requested a copy of it too in hindsight, but they say the order is in the system and that’s about it. I’m kind of surprised you don’t at least get an email or something official from Ford saying you have an order in.
My order isn't even showing up on Ford.com yet. My dealer told me he would give me updates when things get moving. I think there is a website we can use to track production after the VIN is assigned, if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know what that is.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Awesome, thanks for the info and process detail. I guess I was just slightly surprised that after you Place the initial order, There’s no real confirmation while you await the vin number. My big curiosity is if we start getting VINs assigned in the next few weeks, and if Ford is still planning to start building these in July. I know everyone else has been plagued by delays, but will they treat the tremor and raptor as a different line almost and get them going right away?
I was told they are building Tremors with the Raptors for the next few months. *Fingers crossed* that it's the case.

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
My order isn't even showing up on Ford.com yet. My dealer told me he would give me updates when things get moving. I think there is a website we can use to track production after the VIN is assigned, if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know what that is.
From what everybody else has been saying too, sound like there’s little to no tracking before the vin.
I kind of thought the order Would at least show up somewhere too like on the Ford account. I tend to be a little skeptical of people doing there jobs, so just going on the dealers word isn’t ideal, but guess that’s all we got. In your case though, Granger should be a good resource. Seems like those guys are on it with the high volume they do.

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
From what everybody else has been saying too, sound like there’s little to no tracking before the vin. I kind of thought the order Would at least show up somewhere too like on the Ford account. I tend to be a little skeptical of people doing there jobs, so just going on the dealers word, isn’t ideal but guess that’s all we got.
The website is really terrible. I bet it will take several days just to show up as an order.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Looks like we both ordered tremors from granger in the same week. I'll post if I have any updates on my end.
Congrats! I really liked dealing with them! I can't wait to hear your updates! After the Bronco debacle, I'm ready for some better news (fingers crossed).

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks like we both ordered tremors from granger in the same week. I'll post if I have any updates on my end.
Congrats! I really liked dealing with them! I can't wait to hear your updates! After the Bronco debacle, I'm ready for some better news (fingers crossed).
Do either of you have your order number and dealer code?

IF so, message me and I can look them up for you in the system.

Louis

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.enormis.net
Vehicles
21 F150 Crew 3.5 Lariat Sport 502a 6.5bed FX4
Occupation
Biz Owner
Spotted this tonight on manufacturer plates in Metro Detroit. Looked phenomenal!

2021-f150-tremor-spied-in-the-wild-1.jpeg

2021-f150-tremor-spied-in-the-wild-2.jpeg

2021-f150-tremor-spied-in-the-wild-3.jpeg

2021-f150-tremor-spied-in-the-wild-4.jpeg

2021-f150-tremor-spied-in-the-wild-5.jpeg
I just want to congratulate Ford with doing a fantastic job of keeping an approx 4" differential wheel well Gap from the front to the back.
It is currently all the rage to, own an off-road marketed truck, and have the truck NOT LEVEL.

Good job maintaining this stance and appearance between all of your trim levels.
Many companies struggle with this.

Last edited:

DTX_WB2

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just want to congratulate Ford with doing a fantastic job of keeping an approx 4" differential wheel well Gap from the front to the back.
It is currently all the rage to, own an off-road marketed truck, and have the truck NOT LEVEL.

Good job maintaining this stance and appearance between all of your trim levels.
Many companies struggle with this.
I was really optimistic about this trim but the extreme rake, lack of colors and interior combos (typical Ford) and pricing on a loaded model within a few grand of a equally equipped Raptor I’ve nearly lost all interest.
Sponsored