• 📊 F-150 Orders List & Stats: Add Yours Inside!. The Lightning List Is Here. ⚡️
  • Announcing F150Lightningforum.com!

We're happy to announce the spin-off and launch of our F150 Lightning Forum - F150Lightningforum.com!

If you were registered here on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login to F150Lightningforum with the same username and password as here!

Spotted my first Tremor

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Toyo's , Level and A tint too hmm?

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT SC Sport - On Order - 2022 Lariat SC 4x4
Occupation
Business Owner
I was told I could not order a Tremor a few weeks ago when I ordered the Lariat.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
I was told I could not order a Tremor a few weeks ago when I ordered the Lariat.
If you want a Tremor, you can 1000% order one.

I'd bet that your dealer does not have any Tremor allocations, but they do have Lariat allocations, meaning they would rather sell you a truck that they are confident will get built in the next 3 months vs placing an order that could take 6+ mos to fill.

I see you are in NH, just did a search and there are 14 Tremors incoming within 500 miles.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15...499&modeltrim=F-150_F24-TREMOR&Order=Distance

A couple phone calls to other close by dealers and you will find someone who would love to sell you an incoming Tremor or place an order for you. (y)

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 22 F150 Tremor

I'd bet that your dealer does not have any Tremor allocations, but they do have Lariat allocations, meaning they would rather sell you a truck that they are confident will get built in the next 3 months vs placing an order that could take 6+ mos to fill.

I see you are in NH, just did a search and there are 14 Tremors incoming within 500 miles.

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/f15...499&modeltrim=F-150_F24-TREMOR&Order=Distance

A couple phone calls to other close by dealers and you will find someone who would love to sell you an incoming Tremor or place an order for you. (y)
How can you go more than 100 miles radius on the search???

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Last edited:

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner

I'm happy with the Lariat I ordered, I was just curious about the Tremor. Thanks for the clarification.

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
I'm happy with the Lariat I ordered, I was just curious about the Tremor. Thanks for the clarification.
What did you mean by "confident will get built in the next three months"? Are you saying I won't have to wait 6-8 months?

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
What did you mean by "confident will get built in the next three months"? Are you saying I won't have to wait 6-8 months?
I apologize, I'll clarify. IF the dealer has allocations, it CAN get scheduled and built more quickly. If they placed your Lariat order AND have the allocation, technically it could be selected and scheduled any day. On the other hand, if you placed an order for a Tremor, and the dealer does NOT have a Tremor allocation, they have to WAIT to submit your order until they receive the Tremor allocation, which could add months.

I picked my Tremor up today, the dealer received 60 trucks yesterday. 1 raptor, 2 Tremors, couple Platinums, and 40+ Lariats. Lariat trim (and XLT) are getting scheduled and built at a significantly higher rate than the Tremor, so there's that going for you.

The only thing we do know, is that there is zero rhyme or reason these days. It could be 3 mos or 12.

FXDR131

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
I apologize, I'll clarify. IF the dealer has allocations, it CAN get scheduled and built more quickly. If they placed your Lariat order AND have the allocation, technically it could be selected and scheduled any day. On the other hand, if you placed an order for a Tremor, and the dealer does NOT have a Tremor allocation, they have to WAIT to submit your order until they receive the Tremor allocation, which could add months.

I picked my Tremor up today, the dealer received 60 trucks yesterday. 1 raptor, 2 Tremors, couple Platinums, and 40+ Lariats. Lariat trim (and XLT) are getting scheduled and built at a significantly higher rate than the Tremor, so there's that going for you.

The only thing we do know, is that there is zero rhyme or reason these days. It could be 3 mos or 12.
Thanks so much for the insight, very much appreciated. Grtaz on your Tremor...look forward to more pics.
This is the first F150 I ever ordered, but my third F150 ownership. When I ordered the truck, the sales manager said...It could take 6-8 months, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was here before the end of the year. Which makes me think he knows something...however I ordered it on Sept 9 and have not heard from Ford with any info regarding the order.