Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
They all have window stickers, meaning they are all dealer stocks waiting to be shipped

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
And although it's not real clear, I don't see the horrific rake.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They all have window stickers, meaning they are all dealer stocks waiting to be shipped
Yep. And they're all blue window stickers.

I haven't seen 1 Retail Tremor Order Scheduled yet.

Sponsored

Tremor21Gryz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
I was doubting my choice with Lead Foot for a moment (downside of waiting forever...opportunities for second guessing) now, I'm all in!!

Sponsored

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Nice to see more real world pictures. With our luck these tremors were built months ago and been sitting :LOL:, lol oh well nothing like a great Christmas gift to self lol.

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Nice to see more real world pictures. With our luck these tremors were built months ago and been sitting :LOL:, lol oh well nothing like a great Christmas gift to self lol.
I sure hope not! I really need a truck since I sold mine pre-covid but I dont want to settle for something I don't want so I'm trying to be patient. Just going to take this extra time waiting as more time to save some dinero $

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
I sure hope not! I really need a truck since I sold mine pre-covid but I dont want to settle for something I don't want so I'm trying to be patient. Just going to take this extra time waiting as more time to save some dinero $
Yea I didn't sell my truck, need it for commuting to work. The more I commute the more comes off the value in miles...I'm trying to be patient also but it's kinda hard when this thing seem to be like spoting the magical unicorn lol.
By the looks of it not one of these things have made it to a dealer, so that should be indicator enough of how long we are gonna have to wait lol.
Sponsored