Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too soon to post this? sorry.
If I don't end up getting one, its really going to sting seeing one in person.

I ordered one pre-150 order window opening up. It will be delivered to the dealer next week. No VIN and I’m done, tired of being pushed back for dealer orders.
What's really f'ing pissing me off most about this (besides the putrid launch) is that financially, they're treating the Tremor almost exactly like the Raptor. But they're not giving the Tremor orders the same treatment as they have Raptor orders. Been treating us like red-headed step children. Major slap in the face.

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

What's really f'ing pissing me off most about this (besides the putrid launch) is that financially, they're treating the Tremor almost exactly like the Raptor. But they're not giving the Tremor orders the same treatment as they have Raptor orders. Been treating us like red-headed step children. Major slap in the face.
I got mine at invoice - 3% plus whatever rebates are available when it arrives…. Good luck doing that with a raptor. Lol

LeadfootTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
I’ve been thinking about doing the same.
I have thought about that BUT I also read they are not doing 2022 F250 tremors in XLT trim which matters to me. I guess it doesn't matter if you were going lariat anyways.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I got mine at invoice - 3% plus whatever rebates are available when it arrives…. Good luck doing that with a raptor. Lol
I wouldn't need any luck. I could have ordered a Raptor well below sticker if I wanted to. Just like I did my 2014.

There isn't going to be ANY rebates on Tremor.

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You are talking to a person who works at Ford and who can purchase with a-plan lol
Lol

Well they don't offer Raptor on A Plan. But when you have a buddy who owns a Ford dealership, they take care of you on non A Plan pricing vehicles when you want one ???

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
I use to get my oil changed there pre Covid19 BS. These plastic pans with the stupid plug that the oil shoots everywhere and makes a mess are a PITA. When they started with the by appointment only, I started going to local place near me.

I know what you mean. I'm having a VERY HARD TIME stomaching $575.58/mo for an XLT. Its not just a plain Jane XLT, but it's still an XLT. AND a lease, AND a 3 year lease. AND A PLAN. Yea I'm doing $0 down, 18Kmiles/year. But still. Like I said, thats $102 more/month than what I'm paying now for a Lariat Sport SE FX4. And 3 vs 2 years. 2 years would be $650.98 This really sucks.

Based on what we're seeing, I don't think you're ever gonna see 10K off Tremor. They're treating the F150 version to much like Raptor from day one. I think the demand for them is HUGE. A lot more than what we're seeing on this forum. And I think we're gonna see way more of them than the SuperDuty and Ranger versions. I have yet to see a Ranger Tremor in person.
My dealer had 3 Tremor Rangers here a week ago, not a bad looking machine.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat

Definately not the case in Canada lol to finance a Raptor here you are at 7% interest. I factory ordered my Tremor 0.9%. the interest just killed the monthly if the Raptor.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 8D5CC1D8-C4C4-4F83-B2D0-DE4298151F1E

Sponsored

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
More Pictures of the AB Tremor. Still showing quite a bit of rake IMO.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
More Pictures of the AB Tremor. Still showing quite a bit of rake IMO.

Mike Levine's answer to the rake- " Level It"

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
There is a 302A XLT not far from me on a dealer lot with all the same options, moon roof, B&O, spray in liner, work surface, towing tech, 360* package, and its the 5.0. I have a lot of temptation to just go grab that.
Sponsored