Sponsored

CeeBee

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, Sport/FX4
Anyone in the Knoxville-East TN area that could hook me up with a couple forsan edits. Like the bright DRL for example?
Sponsored

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
Bummer. Ok, thanks for that. I’ll have to do that.

also, is there a way to reset the TPS pressure set points? If I run E tires, I want that yelling at me at 60lbs, not 30.

MitchCox

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum
Are we talking about the backup beeps? Or the fake noise sounder? I would like to disable the backups beeps (which in turn will disable my wife complaining every time) but haven't found an obvious option.
This is the best solution I have found. No errors, no issues. The truck still thinks it’s connected.
NO MORE Ford Backup Alert or Fake Electric Motor Noise

abd79

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
This is the best solution I have found. No errors, no issues. The truck still thinks it’s connected.
NO MORE Ford Backup Alert or Fake Electric Motor Noise
I opted for not removing anything and instead used two 1.3mm sound deadening sheets cut to size and sandwiched together, then placed over top the opening for the sounder. This eliminated %90 of the noise. I can just barley hear it in the cab the sound outside is also barley noticeable.

Sponsored

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
Does anyone know the FORScan line for the 2021 that changes the fake engine noise from the 2.7 to the 3.5? I have a friend who wants to do it lol.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Does anyone know the FORScan line for the 2021 that changes the fake engine noise from the 2.7 to the 3.5? I have a friend who wants to do it lol.
There isnt a different tone if thats what your asking.

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
There isnt a different tone if thats what your asking.
Apparently from reading up after making my comment, seems @ROBB1 has commented a while back saying the following needs to be changed, to another member for engine audio enhancement (fake engine noise):

ACM: 727-04-01 xxxx **xx xx

01 is the 3.5l ecoboost
00 is the V8 (no enhancement)
07 is the 2.7l ecoboost

Wanted to see if someone actually did this yet and if the above are the correct values?

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A
Give this a try:

HVAC
733-01-07 xxxx x8xx xx (If OEM is A)

This disables the “Enhanced Windshield Anti Fogging Strategy” which is the primary cause of the recirculation turning off.
I can confirm it works for me.
Many thanks

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
HVAC
733-01-08 xxxx x1xx xx (Original As-built 0)

APIM
7D0-02-02 1xxx xxxx xx (Original As-built 0)
Can confirm this works and love this feature! Really helps if you have the latest version of FORScan and the latest firmware on the OBDLink EX. Works flawlessly and zero issues.

Sponsored

mthurmond

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Need help configuring an OEM Trailer Brake Controller (ML3Z-19H332-AA) purchased from a Ford Dealer. Got everything in, but cannot adjust gain.

• Forscan 2.3.47
  • OBD EX with latest firmware
  • New under dash controller and in dash gain controller installed
  • IPC:
    • Trailer Brake Controller Enabled
    • There is no "Gain Control" in the IPC module that I can find
  • TRM: programmed with the as-built data (It came with all FFFFs)
    • Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? TRM.PNG
  • AIPM: Trailer Brake Controller Enabled
  • PCM:
    • CF1 - Trailer Module Available
    • CF2 - Trailer Brake Moduel (yes that's how it's spelled) Not Available. No idea what this is.
  • No DTC's
The truck detects the trailer, asks for the trailer profile, trailer lights work etc; but the gain controller does nothing. The backlights for the +/- buttons work with the truck's lights, so it's plugged in.

Did I miss something?

Who are you

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Powerboost
Is there a reason that most arent using the new type of Forscan interface (non asbuilt)? I used it on mine and seems to work well and a lt easier with selectable enable vs disable as well as telling you specifically which block you are editing instead of a code block.

As a heads up to others I also found that my truck came from the factory with the wrong tire size input.

I went with the Megaohm pedestrian speaker delete and like it. Easy install and dont have to wonder if an OTA update will change it

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Is there a reason that most arent using the new type of Forscan interface (non asbuilt)? I used it on mine and seems to work well and a lt easier with selectable enable vs disable as well as telling you specifically which block you are editing instead of a code block.

As a heads up to others I also found that my truck came from the factory with the wrong tire size input.

I went with the Megaohm pedestrian speaker delete and like it. Easy install and dont have to wonder if an OTA update will change it
Some of the changes aren’t seen in the non-asbuilt interface, hence why you need to change it the asbuilt way. For example, let’s say you want to enable “Enable Cameras at any Speed” modification, you’ll see there’s 2 modules you that you’ll need to change in order for it to work; non-asbuilt won’t show this in there so you have to do the work to get it enabled. Same thing as adding auto heat & cool seats mod, requires you to change 2 modules as shown on the forscan spreadsheet to get it, won’t show in the non-asbuilt area at all either.

As always, back up the modules you’re changing at all times, that way you can revert back to factory asbuilt if you run into issues.

Who are you

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Powerboost
Has anyone messed with the charging amount on the battery? Has anyone been able to confirm if this setting is for the Hybrid or 12V battery?

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
Apparently from reading up after making my comment, seems @ROBB1 has commented a while back saying the following needs to be changed, to another member for engine audio enhancement (fake engine noise):

ACM: 727-04-01 xxxx **xx xx

01 is the 3.5l ecoboost
00 is the V8 (no enhancement)
07 is the 2.7l ecoboost

Wanted to see if someone actually did this yet and if the above are the correct values?
i will try it tomorrow
Sponsored