Sponsored

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
Every once in a while I wish my brain were about 40 years younger.

I have successfully installed the unreal ...and was able to add the heated/cooled seats... BUT, my brain can't figure out which setting to use for the heated steering wheel on the screen.

I've a Platinum with all the bells but I'm pretty certain no rear climate .
I'm assuming I use "4" with this-
7D0-02-01 xxxx-4xxx-xx--.

If not, which number does this old man use?

Thanks.
Heated Steering Wheel is the 1 bit in that byte. Turning it on adds 1 to the existing value.... so add 1 to whatever you currently have. And "A" becomes "B" etc.
Sponsored

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
Heated Steering Wheel is the 1 bit in that byte. Turning it on adds 1 to the existing value.... so add 1 to whatever you currently have. And "A" becomes "B" etc.
Thanks.

Mine is currently set with a 4 so we'll up it to a 5 next time I hook up the laptop.

Thanks.

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Did you reset the APIM? What DTC are you getting?
I think you meant reset the APIM in Forscan... NO, I didn't do that. Just noticed that function in Forscan.

@Livnitup If the APIM needs to be reset in Forscan for the Oil Life in Sync Vehicle settings to work, should this note be added to the spreadsheet?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I think you meant reset the APIM in Forscan... NO, I didn't do that. Just noticed that function in Forscan.

@Livnitup If the APIM needs to be reset in Forscan for the Oil Life in Sync Vehicle settings to work, should this note be added to the spreadsheet?
Almost any change to the APIM needs a reset afterwards for the change to be seen immediately otherwise it may not show for several key cycles.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor

@pavementends
Should work the way you are doing it. Can you post what values you currently have and what which line. Also, If you have a early build 21 truck, It may not be available if you are running an older version software version of Sync.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kaboom

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I am seeing the same hitch assist failures. I have a Job 1 2021 so no sticker support until the updates in 2022. Yaw sensor was working fine after the update but I never found the stickers very dependable even after enabling. I will retest stickers when it warms up.

Odd that stickers and yaw sensor were working before for you.
Stickers did not work prior to update, and they don't work after. The system will not allow me to add a trailer after the update using the yaw or the stickers. my 3 trailers I had in the system prior to the update worked flawlessly with the yaw sensor. after update I lost one trailer, after APIM, TRM, And IPMA replacement I now have Zero Trailers in the system and it will not let me add one. Just trying to clarify. I guess my next step is to run as built data on a loaded truck to compare. Side note I printed my as built data 5-22-2022 prior to any updates, printed again today and it has all changed due to module upgrades so not really As-Built but more AS-Modified by Ford.

Kaboom

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Does anybody know what module is reading the yaw sensor data?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum

PFXLT

First Name
AA Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I’m curious if anyone knows what the Lincoln experience setting does. I’ve seen it in the plain English settings of I think the bcm and ipc.

also, any way of getting the Lincoln symphonic orchestra chimes on our trucks?

OkieCajun405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
New to the form and thank you to the countless people who have answered questions in this thread.

For the remote window control update, do you have to write all the updates above the remote window update? Attaching photo to show the 2 that I’ve written already but my remote isn’t controlling the windows at this time.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? FED79863-3FFB-45A2-8BAF-ADF04553F630

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
New to the form and thank you to the countless people who have answered questions in this thread.

For the remote window control update, do you have to write all the updates above the remote window update? Attaching photo to show the 2 that I’ve written already but my remote isn’t controlling the windows at this time.
FED79863-3FFB-45A2-8BAF-ADF04553F630.jpeg
Yes, all of them. If something is optional it will be listed as optional.

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor

FED79863-3FFB-45A2-8BAF-ADF04553F630.jpeg
@OkieCajun405 Yes. I would recommend doing the APIM that is listed as optional too. Sometimes you have to use it to enable it.

A_carrillo08

First Name
Adolf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Have anyone been successful adding the Trailer brake controller using non as built? A guy on YouTube did it on his 21. Everything I've read on the forum says to do it using as built? I have a 22 xlt and would like to add it. I'm already tracking the parts I have to order. Non as built seems like an easier method if we can do it that way over as built.

LariatSpaceWhite2.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 2.7
Sorry for newb question, but didn’t find it searching: Is there a way to see actual boost pressure (psi) kinda like the actual temperatures can be turned on? That would be awesome!
Thanks!
Sponsored