2/28/22 Build Week Club

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2020 BMW M240i Convertible
Got my sticker finally ! Blend date 3/4.. anyone know how long after truck is built does it take to be delivered at the dealer ?
Ha! Mine just showed up too. My blend is 3/4 also.
As far as delivery, I’m hearing times are all over the place.
Folks are saying some trucks are going right out the door, some being held for chips, others waiting on transportation, etc. Who knows, we have to hope for the best.

Ford F-150 2/28/22 Build Week Club 9466C649-9656-4134-B92D-7A643E3B43E6
Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
No, we are not in denial. Right or wrong why are you posting this here, why now?
Because there are people here who have trucks on order but haven’t received them yet. THAT is the time to apply an ESP and NOW is the time to start looking into them.

Of all the new vehicles I’ve ever purchased, this is the 1st time I’ve ever bought the ESP and I thought it might help people who haven’t considered the implications of today’s supply chain issues to post my reasons for doing that.

I’m NOT trying to “jam” anyone, cast blame or anything like that.

The situation the world finds itself in today is what it is.

Mike90

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
Because there are people here who have trucks on order but haven’t received them yet. THAT is the time to apply an ESP and NOW is the time to start looking into them.

Of all the new vehicles I’ve ever purchased, this is the 1st time I’ve ever bought the ESP and I thought it might help people who haven’t considered the implications of today’s supply chain issues to post my reasons for doing that.

What’s ESP??? Lol

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
I've owned Hondas for 35 years and never saw the need to buy an ES warranty and ran them to 200k. I flirted with Audis for a few years and sold them before they hit 50k. Now I'm looking at this F150 as the last vehicle that I might own for the next 10+ years and considering an ESP due to the complexity of this beast. I am starting from scratch here...is this something that you have to buy at initial purchase for best savings, or can you add it later when your standard warranty runs out?

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost

I’m still confused by what this has to do with anything

Sponsored

jz777

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat, 2020 BMW M240i Convertible
I’m still confused by what this has to do with anything
It doesn’t have a thing to do with this build week post and really doesn’t belong here.

He’s just spouting his opinion on the issues with manufacturing right now and the possibility of defects during the process, and that buyers should consider buying Ford’s ESP warranty to protect themselves against any issues.

So, whatever… I’m here for everyone’s enthusiasm and chatter about what really matters here- our trucks! ?

ISLANDF150

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost

Sponsored

Xltlongbed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I just don’t understand how ford can give us build dates and then immediately shut down the plant on said build dates. I understand shortages. But are they that piss poor at logistics?

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I just don’t understand how ford can give us build dates and then immediately shut down the plant on said build dates. I understand shortages. But are they that piss poor at logistics?
I thought they didn't schedule builds until they had all the parts accounted for.

Reactions: 780