10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

Tremorb

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Sounds good. Did you receive any factory rebates? I see there is currently a $1,000 custom order bonus cash rebate for 23 F-150 orders. That was not available to the time I placed my order on 7/20 but it is now. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get it or not but I sure hope so. I emailed them this morning and hoping to hear from someone soon. Who did you work with for your financing? My truck arrived on Friday the 10th.
Please report back on the $1,000 custom order rebate when you hear. The fine print just says 'on or before 4/3/23' so hopefully you get it. Unfortunately not available for Lightning, Tremor, Raptor.
Sponsored

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Please report back on the $1,000 custom order rebate when you hear. The fine print just says 'on or before 4/3/23' so hopefully you get it. Unfortunately not available for Lightning, Tremor, Raptor.
Yeah. Leaves a little guessing. Will do!

MQZ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 F150 Raptor | 19 F150 XLT | 22 F150 Raptor
The longest I have seen once it has hit shipped is 49 days. that is out of 41 people who have updated the sheet anyway.

Good luck hope you get it soon.
My original order is sitting at 110 days since shipped. I updated sheet for what its worth. I am still tracking it to see what happened.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Yeah. Leaves a little guessing. Will do!
I didn't ask about any additonal rebates. I just checked the Ford Website and it is showing a 1k bonus cash on XLT retail orders. So doesn't look like I would qualify. Going to ping them on it though.

Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
My original order is sitting at 110 days since shipped. I updated sheet for what its worth. I am still tracking it to see what happened.
The sheet is only helpful for others to see how long things have taken others. It helps others know what kind of expectation to set, or not.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost

Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I just got the call from the dealership! She’s in!! I pick it up this afternoon! Woo hoo!
Hell yea. Congrats.

Update the sheet please. It helps others set expectations.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I didn't ask about any additonal rebates. I just checked the Ford Website and it is showing a 1k bonus cash on XLT retail orders. So doesn't look like I would qualify. Going to ping them on it though.
I am so glad I am still reading all these posts.

I reached out to Granger Finance about additional rebates and or incentives. I just got a response. 4k Model Year Transition Rebate.

@Granger Ford is hands down the best dealer I have ever had the privilege of doing business with.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am so glad I am still reading all these posts.

I reached out to Granger Finance about additional rebates and or incentives. I just got a response. 4k Model Year Transition Rebate.

@Granger Ford is hands down the best dealer I have ever had the privilege of doing business with.
Is that because your first order for a 22 was cancelled by Ford?

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Is that because your first order for a 22 was cancelled by Ford?
I don't think so. My 22 order was through a local dealer. My 23 order is through Granger.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don't think so. My 22 order was through a local dealer. My 23 order is through Granger.
Did they explain what that rebate was? I ordered in August, so a couple months before you. It may not have been a thing then..
Sponsored