Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
Not me. Still unscheduled. Tremor 402A ordered December 2021. :mad:

Ordered thru Granger. It feels like Ford doesn't want me to use $3,500 Personal Coupon Offer, so they just won't build it to hold onto profit. I'll update if that changes.
How are you not scheduled yet? I have a 402A I ordered Jan 14th with Granger and I am FULLY loaded. The only thing I don't have is the underseat storage and the folding work platform thingy (I have bluecruise, tow package, sunroof, torsen, you name it). I'm scheduled for 9/19. Did they cancel your order and resubmit or something????
Sponsored

ryjack70ss

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT
Not me. Still unscheduled. Tremor 402A ordered December 2021. :mad:

Ordered thru Granger. It feels like Ford doesn't want me to use $3,500 Personal Coupon Offer, so they just won't build it to hold onto profit. I'll update if that changes.
I ordered 402a from them in January. No word yet either. Frustrating people who submitted orders after us already have their truck or at least a VIN. Granger told me price will not be matched if rolled into 2023. If that’s the case, I may be out.

ryjack70ss

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT
How are you not scheduled yet? I have a 402A I ordered Jan 14th with Granger and I am FULLY loaded. The only thing I don't have is the underseat storage and the folding work platform thingy (I have bluecruise, tow package, sunroof, torsen, you name it). I'm scheduled for 9/19. Did they cancel your order and resubmit or something????
Explain your methods…sorcery?

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager

John Houseman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 F-250, 2007 F-150, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Retired
No cancellation, order was given priority 2 by Ford rep in March. Still no word from Ford. No Email to schedule, no VIN, nothing. I'm at a loss too. :confused:

Fully loaded except bluecruise, but I do have bedliner and retractable cargo cover. Don't want to lose those, but if that's what's required to get it built, Ford can delete them. They haven't stated that to me or Granger.

Last edited:

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
I have the bedliner and retractable cover and I got scheduled. Details in signature.
Sponsored