First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
RETIRED
After 2 months it finally says shipped. How can we track where it is now?
Sponsored

golong93

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 SCrew F-150 FX4, 23 Lariat BAP SCrew ordered
Salesmen sent me photos. I am picking it up tomorrow.

Ford F-150 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23 Truck

Matt99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor 2022 Lightning
Occupation
Anesthetist
Salesmen sent me photos. I am picking it up tomorrow.

Truck.jpg
The BAP is such a great option for most colors. It legitimately looks like you paid thousands to customize your truck.

I guess that's one of the things I always liked about Raptors, and the BAP brings the color scheme to any truck.

golong93

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The BAP is such a great option for most colors. It legitimately looks like you paid thousands to customize your truck.

I guess that's one of the things I always liked about Raptors, and the BAP brings the color scheme to any truck.
I totally agree, I do not like chrome at all, didn’t want the brownish accents of the sport package and really liked the BAP.

Sponsored

ksmiff79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2013 FX4 SCREW
New ETA to dealer Jan 28th

Blacky2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Platinum F150, 2023 Platinum F150 Hybrid
I had to drive through the dealer lot on my way home to see if I could find it and there she is! We've had a ton of snow here this week obviously! Hopefully it's cleaned up next time I see it.

Ford F-150 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23 Snapchat-1236150803

golong93

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Picked her up yesterday and drove the 5 hours
home. Two standouts were how comfortable the truck is to ride in, and the gas mileage. Averaged over 20 mpg with mostly interstate driving.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
I am noticing something and wanted to see if anyone has an idea or knows what it could be.

I used to be on chip hold, like a month or so ago. Every time I reach out to Ford Chat I am released, awaiting shipment. Dealer also shows the same and no longer on chip hold. However on the Ford Order Tracker site, it has me as built but the circle does not have a check mark in it. I have seen others on here and Facebook show the same thing. However I also see where people are built and they do have a check mark and it's still awaiting shipment.

Is there any correlation to why some have a check mark and others don't, even though their built statuses are the same? I saw some say, the no check mark built statuses, are because your vehicle is on chip hold, or off site for something like a spray-in bed. But for me that is not the case. I get emails very seldomly on ETA arrival changes.

Here is an example of my built status with no check mark:
Ford F-150 10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23 Built Status

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ryan74

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
I am noticing something and wanted to see if anyone has an idea or knows what it could be.

I used to be on chip hold, like a month or so ago. Every time I reach out to Ford Chat I am released, awaiting shipment. Dealer also shows the same and no longer on chip hold. However on the Ford Order Tracker site, it has me as built but the circle does not have a check mark in it. I have seen others on here and Facebook show the same thing. However I also see where people are built and they do have a check mark and it's still awaiting shipment.

Is there any correlation to why some have a check mark and others don't, even though their built statuses are the same? I saw some say, the no check mark built statuses, are because your vehicle is on chip hold, or off site for something like a spray-in bed. But for me that is not the case. I get emails very seldomly on ETA arrival changes.

Built Status.jpg
I also don’t have a check and I’ve been built awaiting shipment since 11/3.

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
I also don’t have a check and I’ve been built awaiting shipment since 11/3.
Maybe I was dreaming. Of course when I go and try to find the example of someone checked but still built, I can't find it. I'll try to keep looking.

OP
OP
Ryan74

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Maybe I was dreaming. Of course when I go and try to find the example of someone checked but still built, I can't find it. I'll try to keep looking.
I still think there’s something strange going on. Makes no sense why other people are built shipped and delivered in the same week and were just sitting here

evlop11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-

Built Status.jpg
Mine wasn’t checked until it’s shipped.

hedge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F350
Can add me to the delivered column, picked it up today. Probably could have got it sooner but been sick as a dog.

Hope everyone else gets their trucks soon.
Sponsored