That is a sweet looking truck! #newprofilepic

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Hump Day Update - Delivery Week! (Hopefully ?)

10/11 Status List
  1. Order Confirmed / Limbo
  2. Moved to "In Production"
  3. Produced
  4. Shipped
    • dkpag - ETA 10/30 - 11/6
    • smarty39 - ETA 11/4 - 11/10
    • Bbass5 - ETA 11/6 - 11/12
    • euchre_u - ETA...?
  5. Delivered
    • gregs1992 on 10/21 (ETA 10/20- 10/26)
    • Michigan Michael on 10/21
    • Tpink on 10/26 (ETA 10/27 - 11/02)
    • dhrandy on 10/27
    • ECO_Heavy on 10/28
    • F150pony on 10/29 (ETA 10/31 - 11/6)
    • additionsola on 11/1 (ETA 11/3 - 11/9)
    • sabresfan08 on 11/1 (ETA 11/5 - 11/11)

Trend is 1-4 days early. Nice! ?

12hi7q99118jr68216dytkhtlgwg92fdqnv4tp0n&rid=giphy.gif
Looks like it's just @smarty39, @euchre_u, and me waiting on our trucks to arrive... ?

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Old Farmer - Outstanding in my field
@Ford Motor Company
Looks like it's just @smarty39, @euchre_u, and me waiting on our trucks to arrive... ?

Yes, still TBD - the truck build-date lagged what FoMoCo was telling me, so I've got no indication that the delivery will be anywhere within the stated time either.

I've reached out to my dealer last week - and they returned my calls last week. Not so much this week. Left messages with them. Radio silence.

Ford tracker websites have not updated either. Does anyone know of another over-the-road truck delivery website besides PALSAPP.COM? PALSAPP.COM shows the pickup at Dearborn Truck Plant, but I know the truck was on a rail car as of October 19, 2021 to the Kansas City, MO rail yard for truck transport to the dealer (per Ford Performance - before they went silent - and per the dealer).

Sponsored

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
@Ford Motor Company

Yes, still TBD - the truck build-date lagged what FoMoCo was telling me, so I've got no indication that the delivery will be anywhere within the stated time either.

I've reached out to my dealer last week - and they returned my calls last week. Not so much this week. Left messages with them. Radio silence.

Ford tracker websites have not updated either. Does anyone know of another over-the-road truck delivery website besides PALSAPP.COM? PALSAPP.COM shows the pickup at Dearborn Truck Plant, but I know the truck was on a rail car as of October 19, 2021 to the Kansas City, MO rail yard for truck transport to the dealer (per Ford Performance - before they went silent - and per the dealer).
Have your dealer email you a copy of the vehicle activity report. it should give you the info on where it is.

dkpag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat - on order...again
@Ford Motor Company

Here are two other websites to try:
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
https://www.cassens.com/#/vin-tracking

dkpag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat - on order...again
Thanks. I tried both. Nada, zilch, blanks . . . .
We also got truck information from customer service when they transferred us to marketing. They told us the truck location twice this week.

Sponsored

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Old Farmer - Outstanding in my field
Right there with ya, brother . . .

Dealer sent screen shot today of internal FoMoCo tracking. Truck still seems to be sitting in the Kansas City rail yard lot waiting for semi-truck transport to the dealer.

Harrumph . . .

smarty39

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Velocity Blue Lariat Sport
My truck arrived at the local rail yard today…now the wait is on for unloading and delivery to the dealer.

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Right there with ya, brother . . .

Dealer sent screen shot today of internal FoMoCo tracking. Truck still seems to be sitting in the Kansas City rail yard lot waiting for semi-truck transport to the dealer.

Harrumph . . .
My truck arrived at the local rail yard today…now the wait is on for unloading and delivery to the dealer.
Yeah dealer told me it could be 10 days for it to be transported. Said apparently there used to be 35 guys that worked the rail yard unloading cars. Now they are down to 5-10. Combine that with the shortage of truck drivers and it’s a big ol waiting game.
Sponsored