Sponsored

05/16 Build Week

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Got my truck on June 27. No fuss, no last minute dealer bs. Good experience.

Not sure why Ford still offers 1.99% interest rates given these trucks are in so much demand, but I'll take it.

Does anyone know if our trucks would, by default, be totally up to date software wise? At least as of our build date? I'm noticing my Powerboost is a little rough sometimes (and very rough once downshifting) so I'm wondering
mine was very rough in the low gears, i might be imagining things but I think it improved.
Sponsored

P-cubed

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Caravan, Ranger, Edge
Random thoughts:

It's big! And drives kinda "floaty". While driving the 2 lane roads from the dealer back home I felt like I was on the lines on both sides. My old vehicles were a old Ranger and an Edge - which is pretty wide. Getting into the garage was a bit of a chore - mirrors folded in and had to get out a few times to check front clearance (big storage rack) and rear clearance (for the garage door). With the long weekend I can rearrange the garage. Momma offered me the big garage bay, where she parks the Grand Caravan, - but I'd rather keep the F150 out of there. I didn't get any of the nonstandard Lariat tech - I can see why most people opt for it.

So many buttons and gadgets... I love heated seats, and often drive with AC and heated seats. These ventilated seats, a little noisy and I'm not a sweaty guy - feels like a cool breeze up your bum....

Transaction with the dealer was great (Smith Ford) no problems with price protection, got the February rebates along with my PCO and 0% for 66months. They more less matched Carmax for my old Edge, 160k miles and approaching beater status.

I didn't let her eat, but so far, the 2.7 seems pretty spunky.

P-cubed

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Caravan, Ranger, Edge
Oh, and Space White is awesome in the sun. I was sorta on the fence about the color.@Cb Mw

Last edited:

Sponsored

texmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-250 Platinum. 2022 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4
Oh, and Space White is awesome in the sun. I was sorta on the fence about the color.@Cb Mw
I'm loving the Space White; getting a lot of compliments on it! Congrats!

JoshuaL450

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 6.5' 302A Package Black
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Of all the people on the excel sheet it looks like only @andrewkelly @Wvmtneer , @Bannerman ,Greg, and myself are still waiting shipment for the ones that had awaiting shipment listed. Unsure of GLJOE since his window sticker wont pull up, and the two people that didn't have their vins or window stickers listed. Hopefully our trucks will get loaded up and get sent out in the next few days.

Last edited:

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Of all the people on the excel sheet it looks like only @andrewkelly @Wvmtneer , Greg, and myself are still waiting shipment for the ones that had awaiting shipment listed. Unsure of GLJOE since his window sticker wont pull up, and the two people that didn't have their vins or window stickers listed. Hopefully our trucks will get loaded up and get sent out in the next few days.
Checking in…

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
5/9 thread has died down. So I'm browsing other dates now while mine is still sitting at the mustang plant waiting to ship. LOL

JoshuaL450

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I sent my dealer an email this morning cause checking there inventory they already go a Lariat that was built after mine. So I requested them to look at the VVR and calling the shipping company to see what the hell is going on. Probably won't get my any where but worth a try. And my bad for missing you @Bannerman

Checking in…

Sponsored

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management

MtnSeeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
We had a delivery date of 6/24-6/30 and on the 29th at about 9m I got an email from Ford stating "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 F-150 Platinum is delivered". Seriously? So now the new delivery window is 7/10-7/16. Almost a year since we first ordered.

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
We had a delivery date of 6/24-6/30 and on the 29th at about 9m I got an email from Ford stating "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 F-150 Platinum is delivered". Seriously? So now the new delivery window is 7/10-7/16. Almost a year since we first ordered.
This whole process needs to be fixed, sorry you have to keep waiting!

JoshuaL450

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
At least you got an updated email I had to call to find out what my new window was since chat was down.
Sponsored