First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
Rail is one thing, I understand the delays. But mine is convoy, and Granger should be getting a ton of trucks with the volume they sell.
Funny thing is my WS shows Convoy, yet my truck is waiting for a rail car, so they are truly confused lol
Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Funny thing is my WS shows Convoy, yet my truck is waiting for a rail car, so they are truly confused lol
Ford Chat tell you it was waiting for a rail car?

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Emergency Management
Ford Chat tell you it was waiting for a rail car?
No Ford Chat tells me everytime I contact them I have to call Ford Marketing, I called them and was told it is at Ramp 58 in Melvindale, MI waiting for Norfolk Suffolk rail.

I ran my VIN with United Road and it shows up in their system

Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week Screenshot_20220615-113027_Chrome

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I bet you they just moved it 5mi down the road with a convoy, like mine did. Now it's waiting for a rai car.

Again, mine is now on the other end of the rail process, and again waiting for a convoy.

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Emergency Management
I bet you they just moved it 5mi down the road with a convoy, like mine did. Now it's waiting for a rai car.

Again, mine is now on the other end of the rail process, and again waiting for a convoy.
8 min ride from Dearborn Plant to Melvindale Rail Yard

Attachments

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Ford Chat tells me everytime I contact them I have to call Ford Marketing, I called them and was told it is at Ramp 58 in Melvindale, MI waiting for Norfolk Suffolk rail.

I ran my VIN with United Road and it shows up in their system

Screenshot_20220615-113027_Chrome.jpg
I gave it a shot with my VIN but no dice.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
8 min ride from Dearborn Plant to Melvindale Rail Yard
Lol, I did something similar: Tracking my truck from Dearborn to Woodbridge VA. Every point along the way I was able to find through CSX, I add to the route.

Still stuck in Jessup, MD. !!!!!

Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week 1655308857188

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Atlas Blue
I'm starting to wonder if all of us "Awaiting Shipment" are actually on chip hold......
I was on chip hold for 8 weeks. My status just updated to awaiting shipment and I checked to see if my 754 modules are now showing up, which they are! So as far as I know, all of my modules have populated and I would think Awaiting Shipment truly means that they’re trying to line up transport unless Ford Marketing tells you that you are still on a hold. Gonna call now and see if they mention my previous chip hold or if I’m free now.

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Emergency Management
I just called Ford Marketing again and was told last update was 6/9 Ramp 58 Melvindale, MI with no holds. The lack of information/communication continues.

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was told by FM that I have a Primary Status of Awaiting Shipment and Secondary Status of Order Received. Not sure if that’s where you all are at as well. They moved up my ETA from 8/1 to 7/16 which is positive.

Sponsored

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Emergency Management
I was told by FM that I have a Primary Status of Awaiting Shipment and Secondary Status of Order Received. Not sure if that’s where you all are at as well. They moved up my ETA from 8/1 to 7/16 which is positive.
The person I just spoke with was less then helpful but said my eta of 6/30-7/6 was still same

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was on chip hold for 8 weeks. My status just updated to awaiting shipment and I checked to see if my 754 modules are now showing up, which they are! So as far as I know, all of my modules have populated and I would think Awaiting Shipment truly means that they’re trying to line up transport unless Ford Marketing tells you that you are still on a hold. Gonna call now and see if they mention my previous chip hold or if I’m free now.
Oh yeah forgot about modules. Mine has 945. So I guess maybe you're right, just waiting to ship...

ajhamz2

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oh yeah forgot about modules. Mine has 945. So I guess maybe you're right, just waiting to ship...
Yeah, once those 754 modules populated, I went from having 926 to having 985 modules listed. Understanding that varies widely by your specific truck configuration.

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
When I spoke with Ford Marketing they said no holds just waiting for rail car. So who knows
I spoke with a senior person at Ford today (I'm not name dropping, but this individual knows all the gremlins intimately). He told me Ford is having a hell of a time with the railroads and getting things loaded and unloaded in a timely manner.

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Rail is one thing, I understand the delays. But mine is convoy, and Granger should be getting a ton of trucks with the volume they sell.
Mine is listed as "convoy" but actually shipped by rail.
Sponsored