F150

texmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-250 Platinum. 2022 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4
I haven't received any update; my blend date was yesterday. Can someone explain what this module build data actually means? I have four pages of that data.
Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week Module Build

Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I haven't received any update; my blend date was yesterday. Can someone explain what this module build data actually means? I have four pages of that data.
Module Build.png
It means your truck is not just an idea anymore, it has become alive. Is all there programmable modules and β€œchips” coming online starting to work as your truck. Check the fordpass app if you can activate it. Congrats. Huge milestone.

texmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-250 Platinum. 2022 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4
It means your truck is not just an idea anymore, it has become alive. Is all there programmable modules and β€œchips” coming online starting to work as your truck. Check the fordpass app if you can activate it. Congrats. Huge milestone.

Thank you!

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Life begins at conception of modules.

Iconic22F150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4 Iconic Silver
Occupation
Physical Security Supervisor
IT’S Alive! Ford tracker updated this morning to show a date under in production of 5/18 even though my blend date was Monday and the BCE Module list populated extensively. I’ll take it. 🀞

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
Still "In Production" on Ford Tracker, and Order Tracker, no modules and no activation on Ford Pass, used chat last night and the told me I would have to call marketing, just called Ford marketing and they said still shows as in production - no eta - no holds. Email sent to dealership. The lack of communications is absolutely horrendous!!!!

Sponsored

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
My original order with Koons was just scheduled for July 4!

My backup order with Chapman (ordered 3 days later) is in production. πŸ˜…

RR89

First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Am I reading this right? Chip holds with ETAs of October on some trucks the week before us? That really sucks...

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Am I reading this right? Chip holds with ETAs of October on some trucks the week before us? That really sucks...
Yep, there is a lot of us out of the Dearborn plant that have ETAs of October. Just about all of us have the activate button too so don't use that as anything anymore. It use to mean your truck was done. Now it doesn't.

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management
Yep, there is a lot of us out of the Dearborn plant that have ETAs of October. Just about all of us have the activate button too so don't use that as anything anymore. It use to mean your truck was done. Now it doesn't.
I don't even have activate, no emails no updates on either tracker and no modules, and when contacting them all they say is in production. Emailed the dealer this morning and havent heard anything back. It is radio silence for me

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I don't even have activate, no emails no updates on either tracker and no modules, and when contacting them all they say is in production. Emailed the dealer this morning and havent heard anything back. It is radio silence for me
The radio silence is the problem, for sure. It very much ruins the experience. Will it be different at another manufacturer?? I don't know. Another dealer?? Possibly yes, I wish I went with Granger.

I'm tracking other VINs from 5/16 and 5/17. The 5/16 Blend started showing modules this morning. No 5/17 blends are showing modules yet. Even for earlier weeks, modules takes at least two days to appear.
Sponsored