First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Damn I switched from Lead Foot to Carbonized Grey because I was told Lead Foot was on backorder and could take a while to come in.

But ironically if I had waited for Lead Foot, my build date might have been in May and I might have actually gotten my truck faster.
My Leadfoot rolled off the line on the April 28th with no delay (except for chips). I think that was a pretty short constraint. I don't think it held me up at all.
Sponsored

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
seriously, screw the people who have been getting pushed through before us.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
You mean screw Ford for putting them through before us. Not the customers fault. You should write a strongly worded letter...
Yep, don't be mad at me for ordering a truck receiving it. I was fully prepared to be waiting until early August when I ordered, I was braced for the worst but apparently got very lucky with my timing. The way Ford handled the whole mess with incomplete trucks and then not getting them shipped is an unmitigated disaster. I don't blame you guys that have been waiting one bit for being pissed - I'd absolutely be one of the vocal ones if I were in the same position.

Sponsored

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
You mean screw Ford for putting them through before us. Not the customers fault. You should write a strongly worded letter...
Better way of saying it yes. You understand the frustration obviously.

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
Guess that means my $2500 PCO that expires July 7 is going to just be an expensive bookmark then.... ha
My dealer took the serial number off of my PCO and entered into his system with my order and it locked it in even though it expired the end of March. It is still active and will be applied once my order arrives.

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
My dealer took the serial number off of my PCO and entered into his system with my order and it locked it in even though it expired the end of March. It is still active and will be applied once my order arrives.
Thanks. I will try this out.

Sponsored

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Yes you guys have reason for hope. I've checked a few dealerships now, over the last two weeks a bunch of trucks with March BLEND dates were delivered. All the deliveries I'm seeing were either produced in late March or late May.
I was the build/blend week before your 03-08-21 (ordered Nov-20) and was stuck waiting on parts. Mine showed up at the dealer 3 weeks ago after chips came in, so it looks like they are processing them as they receive chip shipments but it could also be the 3 cases I opened with Ford and the 2 traces my dealer put on the truck.

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
I was the build/blend week before your 03-08-21 (ordered Nov-20) and was stuck waiting on parts. Mine showed up at the dealer 3 weeks ago after chips came in, so it looks like they are processing them as they receive chip shipments but it could also be the 3 cases I opened with Ford and the 2 traces my dealer put on the truck.
I think it is the latter, I also did the same, 3 cases with Customer Care then another with the Executive Office. After my last contact with them, mine kicked loose two days later. My dealer also did at least one trace as I called every week on Tuesday.

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
I think it is the latter, I also did the same, 3 cases with Customer Care then another with the Executive Office. After my last contact with them, mine kicked loose two days later. My dealer also did at least one trace as I called every week on Tuesday.
I sent an email today some execs today (thanks for you list). How did you open three cases through customer care. I've gone through twitter before.

Edit: Just used this form https://www.ford.ca/help/contact/emailUs/

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
I sent an email today some execs today (thanks for you list). How did you open three cases through customer care. I've gone through twitter before.

Edit: Just used this form https://www.ford.ca/help/contact/emailUs/
I pressed them when I called Customer Care. "They said" they were opening a case each time I called so I assumed they did. I note date, time, and who I spoke to each time and noted that in my E-mails to the Executive Offices. I've been down this road before, both giving and receiving.