Sponsored

? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 500A Powerboost 4x4
I've been following this forum closely for the last few months. Finally picked up my Lariat PB 4x4 with 500A package today. Payload is 1545 lb and HD HEV frame (+max tow, +power tailgate, no sunroof, no running board, no bedliner). Sadly I have rust on the rear axle. Truck was built 1/13, and only had 5 mi on the odomoter when i picked it up.

Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? IMG_20210209_152634
Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Thanks, I hope you get yours soon. I'll be completely honest, I haven't used it much, just set up a couple stations. Actually picked up an hd channel pretty well an hour outside of town down in a valley between mountains when my phone wifi cutout and the songs that were supposed to be downloaded weren't. It's a Rydonair 7" antenna. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MJKMGY4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm just an idiot. The button to pick whether you want air from the dash or on your feet has the "heat" symbol on it so I never pressed it, and the fan was off when I picked up the truck.

Button.jpg
I see. Don’t beat yourself up about it. You’ll have a good two month or so head start on me to get learning that thing!

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I'm just an idiot. The button to pick whether you want air from the dash or on your feet has the "heat" symbol on it so I never pressed it, and the fan was off when I picked up the truck.

Button.jpg
So, once this button is pressed, does just a portion of it light up to indicate flow, or does it open a window on the screen?

I’m wondering because the stuff I read in the manual seemed to imply that the selections were either, or, with no blend capabilities.

Defrost + Floor commonly used upper latitudes to warm toes and clear glass.
Vents-Floor, I use in the trucks to maintain an even temp in the cabin on both trucks.

I’ve always used the vents for heat as well as quick cool down, but blended it when it becomes tolerable in the cabin.
But I always have a widow open as well.

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
Thanks, I hope you get yours soon. I'll be completely honest, I haven't used it much, just set up a couple stations. Actually picked up an hd channel pretty well an hour outside of town down in a valley between mountains when my phone wifi cutout and the songs that were supposed to be downloaded weren't. It's a Rydonair 7" antenna. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MJKMGY4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

if it is any help...it took me the better part of this morning to figure out how to open the rear window

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
After a nearly 6 month wait, my truck is at the dealership. Only downside, I have to wait till the weekend to get it. Can’t wait

297B7D63-EED8-4BFB-9C7E-B2584B8E5359.png
Man Im in the same state as you, mine was built 1/22 and its still showing "in-production" estimated delivery is 2/17. Hope nothing is wrong. Fingers crossed!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
Ford F-150 ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ? 9B16A601-0F68-4CC8-B5B4-8DF08786A337
Here is my tracker info. Somethings fishy :unsure:

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
9B16A601-0F68-4CC8-B5B4-8DF08786A337.png
Here is my tracker info. Somethings fishy :unsure:
Mine shows similar on the mobile site, but on the desktop version it shows a Delivery ETA. At least you have a quick turnaround, my ETA is mid March.

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
Mine shows similar on the mobile site, but on the desktop version it shows a Delivery ETA. At least you have a quick turnaround, my ETA is mid March.
In general I think their tracker is hit or miss. Sometimes it shows all the dates and you can refresh to find it goes back to “in processing” or whatever else for one refresh cycle. I’d chalk it up to a buggy tracker and assume your truck is enroute!

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
US Gov
Yeah Im assuming at this point that it would need a truck convoy vs. rail. The JCT Pals site indicates the truck is still in Dearborn.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Yeah Im assuming at this point that it would need a truck convoy vs. rail. The JCT Pals site indicates the truck is still in Dearborn.
Yeah, mine on there shows pending in Dearborn. But coming to WA I would assume it has to come rail. I'll give it a week or so and hit my dealer up for more info if nothing changes.

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
So, once this button is pressed, does just a portion of it light up to indicate flow, or does it open a window on the screen?

I’m wondering because the stuff I read in the manual seemed to imply that the selections were either, or, with no blend capabilities.

Defrost + Floor commonly used upper latitudes to warm toes and clear glass.
Vents-Floor, I use in the trucks to maintain an even temp in the cabin on both trucks.

I’ve always used the vents for heat as well as quick cool down, but blended it when it becomes tolerable in the cabin.
But I always have a widow open as well.
It's the only climate control button that brings up options on the screen (unless I'm missing something). So you press it then it shows that image onscreen and you use the screen to pick how you want it set up in any combination you want.

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran