2023 FORD F-150 LARIAT COMPLETE GUIDE

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Kinda funny that the 2023 Lariat video intro pic is a SuperCab, but at least you do explain early in the video that the SuperCab is not available in Lariat trim (SuperCREW only) for 2023. :cry:

I'd already seen that in the 2023 Dealer Order Guide but I'll admit that pic did get my heart racing so I clicked the link to watch until that (sad for fans of the Lariat SuperCab) 2023 update was confirmed (with a twinge of feeling like bait-and-switch).

I do appreciate your many informative videos, so thanks for making them! (y)

Last edited:
OP
OP

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford F-150, 2018 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
Kinda funny that the 2023 Lariat video intro pic is a SuperCab, but at least he does explain early in the video that the SuperCab is not available in Lariat trim (SuperCREW only) for 2023. :cry:
Good catch, lol. I had someone make the thumbnail while I was gone. I'll make a correct one tomorrow. Thank you.

cyclone77

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Glad I didn't wait and got the '22. Not gonna see very many supercabs on the road with the projector LEDs.

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Kinda funny that the 2023 Lariat video intro pic is a SuperCab, but at least you do explain early in the video that the SuperCab is not available in Lariat trim (SuperCREW only) for 2023. :cry:

I'd already seen that in the 2023 Dealer Order Guide but I'll admit that pic did get my heart racing so I clicked the link to watch until that (sad for fans of the Lariat SuperCab) 2023 update was confirmed (with a twinge of feeling like bait-and-switch).

I do appreciate your many informative videos, so thanks for making them! (y)
Part of the reason I'm going with XLT with Supercab. No one ever rides in the back of my cars. I'll take the longer bed.
Sponsored