? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

Marine01

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
Picked up my 501A Lariat on June 9. So I've had her for a little over a week. And like most others...I look for an excuse to get it out and drive it. Love this new truck...!

20210609_182335.jpg

20210609_182451.jpg
Beautiful! Congrats. I got mine two days ago with the same Baja tan interior. We are very lucky to have gotten them in this market. Enjoy.
Sponsored

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Agate Black with the Stone Gray two-tone!? ??. That interior goes with it perfectly too!
Actually it's Kodiak Brown and Stone Gray. But it does look black...very similar to my '20 Magma Red.

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I have a 501A PowerBoost on order (3 days ago) split bench and I decided not to get the work surface on the flip-up middle seat. I do not like the idea of my arm always resting on that surface. Do you think I am going to regret not including that option? I don't think it's too late to make a change.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I have a 501A PowerBoost on order (3 days ago) split bench and I decided not to get the work surface on the flip-up middle seat. I do not like the idea of my arm always resting on that surface. Do you think I am going to regret not including that option? I don't think it's too late to make a change.

I believe for the bench seat, the work surface is plastic instead of rubber, or leather material that would come on the console. I could see how that would get old after a while.

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I believe for the bench seat, the work surface is plastic instead of rubber, or leather material that would come on the console. I could see how that would get old after a while.
It is... Its a hard surface.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It is... Its a hard surface.

Yea, don’t know why they wouldn’t at least make it rubber texture like the interior of the fold flat work surface when you have a truck with the center console.

NY Cowboy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat & 2015 Transit T-250
Occupation
Contractor
Yea, don’t know why they wouldn’t at least make it rubber texture like the interior of the fold flat work surface when you have a truck with the center console.
The top is padded as any arm rest except when the work surface is folded open then the padding is facing down and the hard work surface is facing up.

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Picking up my Rapid Red SC PB tomorrow. I have B&O unleashed sound system. I am trying to locate a seat cover manufacturer that makes seat covers for the front seats. Do not want to cover head rests, but need a seat cover that will install over the seats without headrest removal. Anyone know that type of seat cover manufacturer?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Picking up my Rapid Red SC PB tomorrow. I have B&O unleashed sound system. I am trying to locate a seat cover manufacturer that makes seat covers for the front seats. Do not want to cover head rests, but need a seat cover that will install over the seats without headrest removal. Anyone know that type of seat cover manufacturer?

I’m not sure just yet, but I have seen vehicles with seat covers where the head rear covers are separate.

Congratulations on picking up your new truck! Post some pics here once you take delivery!!

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Stupid question I know but the Lariat has some really nice leather seats, why would you want to cover them?

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
Stupid question I know but the Lariat has some really nice leather seats, why would you want to cover them?
I use quick throw on covers when I get nasty at work, the gym, stuff like that. Won't use set up covers on this truck though because of the Unleashed and the vented seats.

@saluki1969 Most of these will have separate headrest covers, just make sure it says "adjustable headrest" or "headrest covers included".

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Just want to cover drivers seat. At work am around a lot of sand and smaller grains of rock. Very abrasive. Want to protect leather where I sit.

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Just want to cover drivers seat. At work am around a lot of sand and smaller grains of rock. Very abrasive. Want to protect leather where I sit.
I understand, was wondering because I think the Lariats have some sharp interior.
Sponsored