Sponsored

‘21 2.7 Inlet tubes

blueTruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ F150
Long story short, the hose that travels from the inter cooler into the driver side inlet tube at the bottom broke at the insertion point and is held on by epoxy and some zip ties. I am in need of some help with identifying the oem part number, or an aftermarket solution as I have tried to find the part number and can’t. I was sent the wrong part when I ordered through a ford parts dealer website, and can’t seem to have an luck anywhere else.
Sponsored

Dizz

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 STX 2.7 EB Crew cab
Occupation
Retired
Possibly going to a dealership parts department and getting a helpful person in parts to have a look to be sure you’re ordering the correct part might help you

OP
OP

blueTruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ F150
Did you find the part you were looking for?
No I did not. I have tried dealer and the part number they gave me just leads me to inlet tubes for 2020 f150, just like every other part number I’ve tried

SALEEN961

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Automotive Technician
If you are looking for the part selected in the first image attached below, the full part number is ML3Z9J478A. If this isn't the part you are looking for, let me know if you can identify what you need in the diagrams posted below. If you can post your VIN, I can verify that the part is listed as fitting your specific truck.

Ford F-150 ‘21 2.7 Inlet tubes IC tube.PNG

Ford F-150 ‘21 2.7 Inlet tubes inlet.PNG
Sponsored