Sponsored

gagniertom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor on order...
I'm kind of expecting a "pick a color that isn't lead foot" call.

On another note, I'm a bit confused as to what day we should be checking for VINs. I originally thought it was Mondays. Is that not accurate?
Everything I have seen (atleast through others chatter on forums) is Thurs is day VINs are assigned, so checking towards end of day Thurs or Fri post is typically suggested.
Sponsored

Bigtwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush F-150, 2019 Edge
Great news and just my over-anxious FML luck.... so I took delivery of a Roush yesterday... my dealer buddy just text me from vacation to inform me my Tremor scheduled, and should be in within 10-12 weeks. Waiting to get the VIN from him monday. Guess I can always test the used 2021 truck market and trade in the Roush... just typical for me

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
Anyone planning on doing interior ambient lighting? Seems weird they omitted it from at least the higher 402a package seeing all higher trims have it. Does anyone know if Ford has any OEM ambient light kits that a dealership can install?

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone planning on doing interior ambient lighting? Seems weird they omitted it from at least the higher 402a package seeing all higher trims have it. Does anyone know if Ford has any OEM ambient light kits that a dealership can install?
I was gonna do the f150leds ambient light kit.

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I'm planning on it if it's not too big of a pain. I'm hoping someone else will tackle it first though.

Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
I'm kind of expecting a "pick a color that isn't lead foot" call.

On another note, I'm a bit confused as to what day we should be checking for VINs. I originally thought it was Mondays. Is that not accurate?
Thursdays are VIN days - the system updates at midnight on Wednesdays. Interesting concern about Lead Foot. There were probably 5 of 6 2021 Lead Foots on the dealer lot when I stopped by last night, quite a few Iconic Silver, Carbonized Gray, and Agate Black. Single Red and White. Not a Blue on the lot.
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 1629480898431

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 1629480978663

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 1629481014269

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
My dealer is still telling me they can’t see my VIN even though Ford Performance gave me a build date. Makes me worry.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
So the 402a don't have ambient lighting your saying???? ?

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
So the 402a don't have ambient lighting your saying???? ?
I'm shocked if it doesn't considering it's a high trim and all the higher trims have it for f150. Raptor standard even has it

Sponsored

Golf17

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremmaaahhh
Occupation
Pilot
According to the order guide, current window stickers, and any feature options I can find, it doesn’t appear to have it! Again seems kind of weird for a 402a not to, but we’ll see! How about at least some orange lighting… I’d be good with that to match everything else!

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
According to the order guide, current window stickers, and any feature options I can find, it doesn’t appear to have it! Again seems kind of weird for a 402a not to, but we’ll see! How about at least some orange lighting… I’d be good with that to match everything else!
That was the one issue I had with ordering this truck, was the info was sooooo bleek on it.

NC Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport
I'm shocked if it doesn't considering it's a high trim and all the higher trims have it for f150. Raptor standard even has it
I’ll be surprised if the LED ambient lighting is included in the 402A. I asked my dealer about this and wireless charging and he told me those were not available on the Tremor. Only hope is that this was prior to my order in early July and firm answers about options were hard to come by so maybe he got bad info.

Seems to me Sync 4 without available wireless charging is a gigantic miss by Ford. What good is wireless CarPlay if you have to plug it in to charge it?

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
I’ll be surprised if the LED ambient lighting is included in the 402A. I asked my dealer about this and wireless charging and he told me those were not available on the Tremor. Only hope is that this was prior to my order in early July and firm answers about options were hard to come by so maybe he got bad info.

Seems to me Sync 4 without available wireless charging is a gigantic miss by Ford. What good is wireless CarPlay if you have to plug it in to charge it?
So I take it there's literally no way to find out if it has ambient ligior not? Lol. I went on Ford website and it the Lariat states it in the 502a.. this will almost be a deal breaker for me on a 402a high for 16 thousand Canadian lol.
Sponsored