4/26 Build Week

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Please see if you can get the rail car number and rail car initial from your dealer. If it's indeed the same rail, those that have that ship date will be able to track the rail movement.

I ask you because your dealer seems to provide you with all information you ask for, and I know I nor most of us will get that information from our dealer. Thanks in advance!
I asked, she said they just track it as it passes checkpoints on the VVR, they don't track via Rail Car #. Sorry.
Sponsored

stocovick

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat
Here you go! Dealer didnt confirm so i took my kids and low and behold in the main dealer lot. WOW, i never realized how small the 5.5 foot bed really l looks.. Honestly i am mostly excited because i now have a tow vehicle for my RV and i can FINALLY make RV plans this year.. Dealer side the will install TINT and Drop in Plastic liner and have it ready for friday. I am rushing to get my insurance sorted out.

Next step: Rapidlly pile on 1,600kms so that i can break in the truck to pick up the RV!!! Note this is a 2 year leased vehicle so i dont really care about how long it lasts as long as it works in the 2 years!! Rear bed is the 2kw pro power pack.

FINGERS CROSSED: i really hope my payload is more than 1700lbs!! I purposely rejected FREE/nominal amount upgrades like FX4, Twin roof, and B&O Unleashed, and power tailgate trying to save weight... It better have paid off, or else i am goign to be really pissed off as my RV is 7000# GVWR fully loaded. I REALLY WANTED THAT ROOF!!!

20210721_151912.jpg
20210721_152157.jpg
20210721_152033.jpg
Congrats on the truck! I ordered the same colour and similar options ?
How long did it take to arrive after the ship date? My ship date was July 16th and palsapp still shows RICHARDS GEBAUR as the destination, so not sure what that means. Did yours ever update past that? I tried reaching out to East Court for an updated vvr but as always, no answer...they are the worst man

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
So just picked it up, well almost 2 hours ago now. But, I had to pick it up unwashed as by the time they finished PDI, the detailer had left. Dealer knew I wanted it to let me take it uncleaned. THis pic is "DIRTY" but as you can see, they must have been pretty taken care of on the boneyard b/c I have gotten dirtier driving down my gravel driveway. Anyway, we just got it washed so I can post the dirty before pic. Rust looks the same as my Daughter's. From the back looks good, from the front the rear dif has surface rust. Dealer said bring it in when we return and they will take care of it as they did on the other.

DIRTY Before Cleaning Pic so this is how it looked at the boneyard.

1626916529556.png
Great looking truck and the colors look good. Best part is 1 happy kid! No doubt he's proud and happy and now you all can enjoy your family trip! Congrats!

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Great looking truck and the colors look good. Best part is 1 happy kid! No doubt he's proud and happy and now you all can enjoy your family trip! Congrats!
Yeah thanks, he paid 19k of his first truck, I paid 4k. He earned scholarships that reduced my financial obligations for college expenses. I was able to sell his truck for 22k (he had put 50k miles on it while he owned it) so the 1k loss was a bargain. I used the money I would have paid for room and board and the 22k selling his old truck to get him this new one. Did the same for my daughter. Ended up saving money over what I would have spent if they hadn't paid their own way through college. Happy I could do it and at the end of the day, they are both extremely happy and great kids.

Last edited:

Sponsored

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Congrats on the truck! I ordered the same colour and similar options ?
How long did it take to arrive after the ship date? My ship date was July 16th and palsapp still shows RICHARDS GEBAUR as the destination, so not sure what that means. Did yours ever update past that? I tried reaching out to East Court for an updated vvr but as always, no answer...they are the worst man
I know East Court had a bad rep, but they have been okay with me.. History is that my ship date was August 13th but it arrived at the dealer July 20th!! I think mine got delayed longer because of the Max Tow

stocovick

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat
I know East Court had a bad rep, but they have been okay with me.. History is that my ship date was August 13th but it arrived at the dealer July 20th!! I think mine got delayed longer because of the Max Tow
Was August 13th the ship date or ETA End date? And what's the dealer code you used to track your truck on Cassens? Sorry for all the questions!

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Well ladies and gentlemen, after 10 days of awaiting shipment my dealer emailed me saying my truck is on the train and leaving Michigan. I'm still waiting for the tracker to update. @ScottBB how long did it take for the train to get from Michigan to you? Do you still have the rail car info? Maybe it continued south to Florida where I am so I can estimate how long my train will take

Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Well ladies and gentlemen, after 10 days of awaiting shipment my dealer emailed me saying my truck is on the train and leaving Michigan. I'm still waiting for the tracker to update. @ScottBB how long did it take for the train to get from Michigan to you? Do you still have the rail car info? Maybe it continued south to Florida where I am so I can estimate how long my train will take
Mine took 9 days from shipped to Delivery. 7 Days from shipped to off the train in New Orleans. My dealer does believe that it is the same train that makes it way to Alabama and then Fl.

2 days to Kentucky, another 2 days to Tennesee, and then 3 days to New Orleans.

This was pretty consistent between both trucks as the first one took 12 days from shipped to Delivery but it sat in New Orleans an extra couple of days b/c of a tropical storm that went through that weekend but the time on the rail was the same.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Mine took 9 days from shipped to Delivery. 7 Days from shipped to off the train in New Orleans. My dealer does believe that it is the same train that makes it way to Alabama and then Fl.

2 days to Kentucky, another 2 days to Tennesee, and then 3 days to New Orleans.

This was pretty consistent between both trucks as the first one took 12 days from shipped to Delivery but it sat in New Orleans an extra couple of days b/c of a tropical storm that went through that weekend but the time on the rail was the same.
Wish I could have gotten mine in Florida, mine is still showing a delivery date of 8/28 and of course my dealer is impossible to get ahold of

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
It's been a week now with no movement for me. My Jan 11th order has a updated 8-18 ETA but still stuck in production. Just have to keep being patient I guess.

Hollow4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
It's probably on the same train as mine. Mines heading to south Florida. Where is yours going?
Mine is headed to South Arkansas. Now I just need to figure out when I can head from Nashville down there to pick it up.
Sponsored