4/26 Build Week

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Great to see activity on this thread grouping!

Anyone familiar with Ramp code 'RA7L'? That's on my window sticker.
I've got RA7M, every truck on my dealers lot had same ramp. You in Southern Ontario?

PlatDrG

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 4x4 PowerBoost
I've got RA7M, every truck on my dealers lot had same ramp. You in Southern Ontario?
I'm down in Houston Tx. I just checked other's on the lot and see the same RA7L down here.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I'm down in Houston Tx. I just checked other's on the lot and see the same RA7L down here.
Someone told me those reference the drop-off holding location for the rail line before hitting the final truck for transport to your dealer.

Sponsored

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Congrats to everyone getting their truck. I have a 4/29 production date but still stuck with a 10/31 ETA date. Hoping it changes soon
I really believe the 10/31 dates are placeholders designed to give the impression of information at a point where they simply do not have anything concrete. I highly doubt they would leave those trucks to sit for almost 8 months in some cases, at that point they would be writing them off. I think in the next couple of months there will be a lot of movement.

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats to everyone getting their truck. I have a 4/29 production date but still stuck with a 10/31 ETA date. Hoping it changes soon
Im sure my truck is sitting right beside yours. I am in the same boat!

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
I really believe the 10/31 dates are placeholders designed to give the impression of information at a point where they simply do not have anything concrete. I highly doubt they would leave those trucks to sit for almost 8 months in some cases, at that point they would be writing them off. I think in the next couple of months there will be a lot of movement.
I think it was a bad idea as it made everyone panic. Having nothing is better than 10/31. It is reassuring seeing so many people that had a date of 10/31 move up. It now looks like they are working both sides of the lot, first and last week of Club 59.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
I think it was a bad idea as it made everyone panic. Having nothing is better than 10/31. It is reassuring seeing so many people that had a date of 10/31 move up. It now looks like they are working both sides of the lot, first and last week of Club 59.

I am really tempted to place a new order, but am waffling. When I read posts like this I feel like staying the course. Then I read something from the naysayers about sept-oct and then I feel like going through with a new order! If only Ford could provide us some actual info! They probably don't even know themselves, which is part of the problem.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Totally agree it wasn’t the best strategy, second only to half building thousands of dollars of merchandise and parking it in a field! But good to see they are working in to the middle from both sides. Curious to see how it all plays out and they get all the trucks out! I hope you don’t have to wait too long!

Sponsored

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
I am really tempted to place a new order, but am waffling. When I read posts like this I feel like staying the course. Then I read something from the naysayers about sept-oct and then I feel like going through with a new order! If only Ford could provide us some actual info! They probably don't even know themselves, which is part of the problem.
It is an emotional roller coaster for sure, it’s like being in the grip of a terrible drug, some good days, some bad, but for the most part this forum and the people on here have been amazing and supportive! I am obviously excluding the posts regarding toxic mutated rat nests and locust infestations in the trucks. My name is Mark and I am a truckaholic.

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Update (now tracking 30 dealers)

Total trucks (delivered in June): 267
Trucks built before May 1st: 49
Percentage = 18.35%
Update:

Attached my CSV this time

Total trucks: 283
Trucks built before May 1st: 62
Percentage: 21.9%

Things are looking good. Since my last update 19 new trucks were delivered of those, 16! were built before May 1st.

So the percentage of trucks built before May 1st that have been delivered since my update is 84%

And the numbers for just this week are below, percentage of trucks before May 1st: 87%

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 11.09.58 AM
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: