Sponsored

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Can anyone please check my module updates? 1FTFW1ED1MFA61340 I just got my truck back from the dealer for the BlueCruise upgrade. They were very optimistic they could do it but after 8 days they didn't quite make it. I get some reference to BlueCruise when I turn it on and now have the eye monitor alert but still need hands on the wheel. Got my Mongoose delivered today so hoping I can finish it off. Thanks!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I finished up all the updates today, Thanks again to all those before me that helped determine the path to get this done.

Now I am just curious. What are these for? The Programmable features. There is one for the Sound System Upgrade. I am wondering what this does. Has anyone tried it to see if it gives you any more configuration settings? Any ideas on what this does? I have the unleashed system and was hoping for more configuration options. such as better eq, possibly a driver setting, so I can hear the stereo out of my headrest without disturbing the passengers, etc. PRobably dreaming but wondering if I should give this install a try since I have the license for a few more hours.

Thanks again.
1651286772952.png
It’s only for the people that buy the kicker subwoofer upgrade ford sells. Don’t try it

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Can anyone please check my module updates? 1FTFW1ED1MFA61340 I just got my truck back from the dealer for the BlueCruise upgrade. They were very optimistic they could do it but after 8 days they didn't quite make it. I get some reference to BlueCruise when I turn it on and now have the eye monitor alert but still need hands on the wheel. Got my Mongoose delivered today so hoping I can finish it off. Thanks!
They did a good job. Everythign looks good, You need to PMI the Gateway. Its not configured correctly.

Let me know when You do and Ill tell you if its fixed

When you run the PMI it will ask if original module is installed. Select NO.

MitchCox

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum
It’s only for the people that buy the kicker subwoofer upgrade ford sells. Don’t try it
Thanks Jesse!
Do you know if there is any way to enable the games or media options that the sync 4 electric vehicles have? Seems like something that should be easy to enable if its in the system somewhere. We have large screens and would be great to have while I am parked. Just curious.

Thanks again.

Sponsored

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
They did a good job. Everythign looks good, You need to PMI the Gateway. Its not configured correctly.

Wow. Thanks. That is great news. I will need FDRS for this I think (did a Buch of updates with a Nano a few months ago) I know FDRS is down part of the weekend but might be worth me getting a 2 day license as I should have tonight and tomorrow to get it done.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Wow. Thanks. That is great news. I will need FDRS for this I think (did a Buch of updates with a Nano a few months ago) I know FDRS is down part of the weekend but might be worth me getting a 2 day license as I should have tonight and tomorrow to get it done.
Yeah fdrs. PMI let me know and after it’s done. I’ll tell you if you’re good.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thanks Jesse!
Do you know if there is any way to enable the games or media options that the sync 4 electric vehicles have? Seems like something that should be easy to enable if its in the system somewhere. We have large screens and would be great to have while I am parked. Just curious.

Thanks again.
No problem.
Honestly I’ve not known about those and haven’t looked into it. I may now though

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Ford F-150 ECU module programming guide using FDRS IMG_4023.JPG

I tried it three times and keep getting the error

Procedure unsuccessful
GetFlashActionPartNumbers
Unable to obtain Flash Action part numbers from Available Topology

Did get the PCM update to work!

Last edited:

Sponsored

MitchCox

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum
No problem.
Honestly I’ve not known about those and haven’t looked into it. I may now though
There are some basic games but I think it would be good to get the sketch pad and notepad apps. A calculator could come in handy too. All those are on the Mach-e. It might be more of a Forscan thing I don’t know. Sorry this is probably not the thread to bring it up.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
IMG_4023.JPG

I tried it three times and keep getting the error

Procedure unsuccessful
GetFlashActionPartNumbers
Unable to obtain Flash Action part numbers from Available Topology

Did get the PCM update to work!
Sorry fell asleep. That particular issue happens. When it does run the configuration and see if it will run. Let me know and Ill check it and let you know if it fixed it.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment

Would you mind double checking mine to make sure everything took correctly.

1FTFW1ED0MFB66211
You Look good. Looks like the PSCM may not have been updated. Run a PMI on it. To Make Sure.

THe only thing for As Build I would recommend is the IpMA That last bit changed to E and yours is still C

8A50 A219 AEXX

Other than than it looks good.

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501.5A
Occupation
Beer Drinker
Hey @Jesse-Infotainment, if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my info / updates especially the TRM.
Thanks for all the support you provide to everyone, you really should be getting a kick back from Ford for all the time and dedication you put into this. You see a lot of people come and go on these forums and you've been a shinning light.
Sponsored