• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
Just now got the dreaded email. Actually shows an image with "Scheduled for Production" no longer filled in and back at "Order Confirmed". May not be self inflicted like Rivians price increase on 3+ year old orders, but still going to soil the experience.

Facebook group dealer employee is saying emails going out on all Ford products. Blaming fresh chip factory closure. Talk about dependency.
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Just now got the dreaded email. Actually shows an image with "Scheduled for Production" no longer filled in and back at "Order Confirmed".
I think you're the first that mentioned a change from "Scheduled for Production" to "Order Confirmed." What was your originally scheduled build date?

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
I think you're the first that mentioned a change from "Scheduled for Production" to "Order Confirmed." What was your originally scheduled build date?
Week of 5/2 but it is actually in the header of the email that the status bar stops at order confirmed, but logging into website the change is not shown. Email title is "A change in your 2022 F150 Lightning Lariat order".

Kinda pissed I made another vehicle change decision once I was scheduled for production thinking my hardware was procured. What a fragile system.

Last edited:

monsterlag

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Tesla Model Y Performance
Just now got the dreaded email. Actually shows an image with "Scheduled for Production" no longer filled in and back at "Order Confirmed". May not be self inflicted like Rivians price increase on 3+ year old orders, but still going to soil the experience.

Facebook group dealer employee is saying emails going out on all Ford products. Blaming fresh chip factory closure. Talk about dependency.

Did your Scheduled for Production date actually go away or just the graphic?

AB852

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I wouldnā€™t read too far into this mass email. These appear to have been sent to large groups of ford customers with an active order. They are being sent to ICE F150 orders as well. I think this is a boiler plate email saying ā€œexpect delaysā€.

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plumber
I wouldnā€™t read too far into this mass email. These appear to have been sent to large groups of ford customers with an active order. They are being sent to ICE F150 orders as well. I think this is a boiler plate email saying ā€œexpect delaysā€.
I agree. I bet there will be a clarification email coming out by Monday.

I'd only worry if other people within your build week got a "scheduled for production" email like this:
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford sent out (blanket spam) email: "An Important Update About Your Order" [Ford Official Comment] 1647663824729

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
Add me to the list. Never should have purchased outside of Tesla.
Wave 2 XLT SR.

Tow Tech
Max Tow
Tailgate Step
5/30/22 Scheduled Production

338E29DD-F3DA-4618-9FE5-5ACEDB22F2E9.png
Ditto for me.. XLT with SR, plus 312A upgrade (9.6k, etc).

For what its worth, Iā€™d be more than willing to change my order to another configuration if that means a shorter wait, but they donā€˜t mention which parts are delayed.

From what I can see from people on this forum, the Standard Range may be the problem. Most of the people who are still waiting to a build date seem to be Standard Range.

Meanwhile, youā€™d think that if battery cells are in short supply, they could make a lot more SR batteries than ER. Then again, using that premise, that also means that building the higher priced batteries first also means they exhaust both supplies a lot quicker, so even some of the ER orders are now delayed.

Sponsored

AB852

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Ditto for me.. XLT with SR, plus 312A upgrade (9.6k, etc).

For what its worth, Iā€™d be more than willing to change my order to another configuration if that means a shorter wait, but they donā€˜t mention which parts are delayed.

From what I can see from people on this forum, the Standard Range may be the problem. Most of the people who are still waiting to a build date seem to be Standard Range.

Meanwhile, youā€™d think that if battery cells are in short supply, they could make a lot more SR batteries than ER. Then again, using that premise, that also means that building the higher priced batteries first also means they exhaust both supplies a lot quicker, so even some of the ER orders are now delayed.
This email was not specific to lightning orders. ICE F150 delayed too. I wouldnā€™t worry about this too much.

vacasity

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning 2022 XLT
Iā€™m in the same boat, just got my email as of 9:15 PDT. I have XLT SR with tow tech and max tow and 9.6kw.
hopefully they are to long of a delay

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I received the email. Logged in and build date has not changed so weā€™ll see what happens Monday. Lariat tow tech and max tow ER. May 2nd build date.

I guess I can put my off-grid charging project at the farm on hold this weekend if it really is getting delayed ?

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Received the email also. My order page hasn't changed as far as scheduled production week (5/2).

I also received an email about my Mach-E order being delayed.....an order I cancelled 2 months ago, so who knows.

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
No email about any delay yet. AZ Dealership 5/9 production date
Lariat ER star white max tow. no other additions

Iā€™ll update if I get one.
Nevermind.

Iā€™m in the delay club too