OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Awesome! Now I just need to buy the harness(s) from you and parts from Ford for the footwell and most importantly cup holder lightning. Main thing is hoping there is someone located in NH, MA or CT on here who has done these 2 installs I could do this with. Would gladly compensate whomever could assist me. The part with the pin connectors and removing center console/old cup holders is tough for me to understand despite the great instructions on here and more importantly my hectic schedule. Would love it if someone was local I could travel to if need be or vice versa to bang this out. It's such a gorgeous upgrade I wish the truck came with.

if you find someone that can help ill be ready when you are.
Sponsored

1BADXLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Ford Focus RS
if you find someone that can help ill be ready when you are.
Appreciate it. This is the PTS XLT forum right? Isn't there a bigger main forum with a ton of pages of people who've done it? I should ask on there if I can find that main thread. That's where I initially found all this and then this sub thread for PTS guys to go over too. Just need to ask on the biggest thread on here that talks about these upgrades.

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Appreciate it. This is the PTS XLT forum right? Isn't there a bigger main forum with a ton of pages of people who've done it? I should ask on there if I can find that main thread. That's where I initially found all this and then this sub thread for PTS guys to go over too. Just need to ask on the biggest thread on here that talks about these upgrades.
Cup holder light installation/media bin light/glove box light | F150gen14 -- 2021+ Ford F-150, Tremor, Raptor Forum (14th Gen) | News, Owners, Community, Discussions

the main difference here is you have to install a jumper, they dont, they also already have the rear under seat lighting you dont.

1BADXLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Ford Focus RS
Cup holder light installation/media bin light/glove box light | F150gen14 -- 2021+ Ford F-150, Tremor, Raptor Forum (14th Gen) | News, Owners, Community, Discussions

the main difference here is you have to install a jumper, they dont, they also already have the rear under seat lighting you dont.
Ah, I see. Okay. Thank you for the information. Won't hurt to ask I suppose. Here's hoping, because man, these trucks become absolutely gorgeous at night with 4 simple ambient lights. Hopefully I can find someone capable of helping out. Thanks again and hopefully I'll be in touch for the things needed for my setup from you. 👍🏼

GypsyDanger

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' XLT
Occupation
Electrician
So I just looked underneath the drivers side of my 22' and found the grey empty connector. I'm just looking to do the footwells and cup holders, I have the two courtesy lamps and cup holders in my cart. At this point all ill need is the jumper for the cup holders and be ready to get rolling?

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
So I just looked underneath the drivers side of my 22' and found the grey empty connector. I'm just looking to do the footwells and cup holders, I have the two courtesy lamps and cup holders in my cart. At this point all ill need is the jumper for the cup holders and be ready to get rolling?
Jumper wire and cup holder harness. shoot me a PM
Sponsored