First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011and 2022 Camry 2023 Ford F150 Platinum Ordered
Occupation
Retired Navy
I finally received my schedule build week,(11/21/23) and two days ago my Window Sticker is available. Excited, you bet. Just now I went to the Build site and built my 2023 Platinum, just for the heck of it. I notice there is the remove the seats, like we had to a couple of months ago, and there's also the space to include the motion seats. If I have the option, put my motion seats back in. The heated steering wheel is still not an option, no biggie, but the seats, that was a big one for me. Just wondering WTF is going on. I'll be glad to wait an extra month or two, what ever if I can get the seats added. Let me know if anyone else has heard or be informed the chips for the seats are back on the market. Thanks all.
Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
build and price for most of the f series is HOSED up
one day you can get all the stuff we had before, then the next its AFU gone
i have been building a 23 f350 ever since new order guides came out...each time its different

same thing for the 23 150 kr pb

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
What does the window sticker say? That is what is being built, the build site is never very accurate.

OP
OP
Eldon

Eldon

First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Navy
What does the window sticker say? That is what is being built, the build site is never very accurate.
Unfortunately, the window sticker shows removal and $300 credit. Up until today, when I'd check build your ford, there wasn't a choice to remove or keep, just remove. Who knows, if I don't like it, I loose my $1000 down, but save almost $70,000 to try and find something else. We'll see in due time.

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Unlike in the past, I heard that the seats can be added, but it will not get built until the seats are available. I also read that the seats may not be available for all of 2023.

OP
OP
Eldon

Eldon

First Name
Eldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Navy
Well, it wouldn't matter anyway. My production week was this week and I actually found out today it went into production yesterday. I'm excited, and hope to take delivery before January 2023. I know that's probably a reach, but possible (I think)
Sponsored