Sponsored

Will FDRS Download Updates for Modules with DTC's

lomax0990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 502A
Does anyone know if FDRS will provide/download updates for modules that have active DTC's?

For example, I believe it's the PCM that has an active DTC because I removed my active air damn module. So I'm not sure if FDRS will skip updates for the PCM because of the DTC?
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
yes. it will update with DTCs. It may claim to end in error state due to a dtc but it will update and complete without issue

OP
OP

lomax0990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 502A
yes. it will update with DTCs. It may claim to end in error state due to a dtc but it will update and complete without issue
Ok thank you. I guess I was expecting maybe a few more updates. And I don't remember seeing any for the BCM (tire pressure sensors because of aftermarket tires) and PCM (active air damn module).

I just wanted to make sure I was getting all of them done that I could before my license expired. Thanks for the info!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Ok thank you. I guess I was expecting maybe a few more updates. And I don't remember seeing any for the BCM (tire pressure sensors because of aftermarket tires) and PCM (active air damn module).

I just wanted to make sure I was getting all of them done that I could before my license expired. Thanks for the info!
Send me your vin and Ill verify the modules are where they should be.