Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB XLT / 2023 HiHy Limited
Occupation
Retired
On the 2021-22 F150's, do/can they playback music files/podcasts from a USB stick?
Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
Yes. I use a 128GB USB in my 21 and it works well.

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
Just moved my USB drive over from my old truck today and found that I can't look through artists and albums while driving. Kinda ridiculous that there are four hundred settings I can play with on the 12" screen while driving, but they have to disable the ability to scroll through albums and artists while moving. I could do this on my 2015 GMC. Anybody know of any workarounds other than asking Ford to play a specific artist/album? Sometimes I just want to scroll until I see something I like.

Reactions: sbi

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Just moved my USB drive over from my old truck today and found that I can't look through artists and albums while driving. Kinda ridiculous that there are four hundred settings I can play with on the 12" screen while driving, but they have to disable the ability to scroll through albums and artists while moving. I could do this on my 2015 GMC. Anybody know of any workarounds other than asking Ford to play a specific artist/album? Sometimes I just want to scroll until I see something I like.
Voice assistant works actually pretty well in SYNC 4 and you dont have to learn how to talk to it. You can just tell it to play a song or folder and it will.
Sponsored