• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I don't think it works like that. There are many of us that ordered in January who still haven't got production dates yet.
Understood, but the selection might be from both, e.g. this week might be the remaining Platinum's and Lariat's from Wave 1 and 2 and some from Wave 3, 2/4 +. It depends on lots of factors - commodities, perhaps still dealer allocation (although waves of order invites might have flattened that requirement for scheduling vs the regular ICE process), order of orders and Ford's preferences.
Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Understood, but the selection might be from both, e.g. this week might be the remaining Platinum's and Lariat's from Wave 1 and 2 and some from Wave 3, 2/4 +. It depends on lots of factors - commodities, perhaps still dealer allocation (although waves of order invites might have flattened that requirement for scheduling vs the regular ICE process), order of orders and Ford's preferences.
I'm all with you in hoping that it happens. I can't understand how I haven't been scheduled since I'm within 5 minutes reservation holder and 1/6 order date. Did you hear that they are scheduling this week? They haven't scheduled anything for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I'm all with you in hoping that it happens. I can't understand how I haven't been scheduled since I'm within 5 minutes reservation holder and 1/6 order date. Did you hear that they are scheduling this week? They haven't scheduled anything for the last 2 or 3 weeks.
Yes, same with ICE, but this week is a scheduling week for "F-150"

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I love how the people that were lucky enough to get to order a 22MY are crying they don't have a production date lol they have already scheduled out for two months not to mention they haven't even officially closed the ordering window for 22MY. Ford would be INSANE to schedule all orders till August especially with the global state ie Ukraine and production issues. I'd say over 90% of orders are within one hour of the presentation. SMH

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
According to the spreadsheet, looks like the last order date to be scheduled is 2/3. So since this is a f-150 build-scheduling-week, and therefore possibly also a lightning one, those of us with orders on 2/4 might get lucky tomorrow. Although I'm about to add power deployable running boards to my order which might push me to 2023!
Keep us updated on what you learn after adding the power deployable running boards. I believe all you will learn is that you won't be scheduled until they are available, which seems to be an unknown. I really wanted them and it was barely $200 to upgrade, but since they won't give any insight to how long of a delay I passed them by. I'm also already scheduled, so no option to add them now for me regardless of date.

Sponsored
OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Got my window sticker late this evening! 4/29 build date! Hopefully they're not still hungover from the unveiling event.

Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! 1649991777735

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Got my window sticker late this evening! 4/29 build date! Hopefully they're not still hungover from the unveiling event.

1649991777735.png
I see they put the new more expensive delivery fee on there - $1795. You should be protected with your order however.

OP
OP
vandy1981

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
I see they put the new more expensive delivery fee on there - $1795. You should be protected with your order however.
My account still says $1695 for the delivery fee, so hopefully I won't have to argue with my dealer about that. I do want to keep it under $80K in the very slim chance the BBB EV credit gets passed as written and the even slimmer chance that it's retroactive.

Reactions: GDN

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
In my tracking database, the window stickers generated prior to yesterday still reflect 1695, except the Canadian who has 1995 c$.

While you and @Myfirstlightning show the higher 1795 us$.

Does Ford Price Protection cover the DESTINATION & DELIVERY charge?

No worries about the BBB, we will all have our trucks before any miracle happens on that front and unlikely they would make it retro, just my humble opinion as a retired IRS bureaucrat

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
In my tracking database, the window stickers generated prior to yesterday still reflect 1695, except the Canadian who has 1995 c$.

While you and @Myfirstlightning show the higher 1795 us$.

Does Ford Price Protection cover the DESTINATION & DELIVERY charge?

No worries about the BBB, we will all have our trucks before any miracle happens on that front and unlikely they would make it retro, just my humble opinion as a retired IRS bureaucrat
That's the question I have as well.

Ford online quoted $1695 D&D charge but my dealer sent me a build order sheet a few days later to sign and it was $1795.

Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback

Ford online quoted $1695 D&D charge but my dealer sent me a build order sheet a few days later to sign and it was $1795.
My understanding is that price protection includes the factory destination charge.
The only question I would have is at what point is an order considered an order for purposes of price protection? Is it when the customer places it, when the dealer accepts it or when Ford accepts it in its system?

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D

Same for me, the D charges went up $100.

I have a Wave 2 order with a 5/30 build week. My Ford online account also reflects the new $1795 amount.

But, I'll see if my Dealership set the price protection for my 1/20/22 order.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Any Wave 4 Lariat ER with spray in bed liner get build dates yet? My order was placed on 2/17/22.

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
Any Wave 4 Lariat ER with spray in bed liner get build dates yet? My order was placed on 2/17/22.
I took off the factory spray bed liner before getting schedule based on the recommendation of my dealer (will do it locally once we get the truck). Also Wave 4 Lariat ER ordered 2/17/22, build week of 6/6/22

Vorador

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Ford Escape
Not wave 4, but wave 3 Lariat ER with spray in bed liner and max tow package, I'm scheduled for 5/16 build date. Haven't seen any indication spray in bed liner is causing any delays.
Sponsored