• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
I'm scheduled for week of 5/2. I was going to dump the smoke quartz metallic add and spray in liner to get MSRP (with destination) under the $80k "magic number" based on the late price change of the max tow option. Is that impossible now?
You can change anything until a Vin is assigned. After that things get locked in although Dealer GSM can try, but you're pushing your luck.
Sponsored

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
Count me in as another Smoked Quartz Lariat ER with Spray in bed liner for the week of 5/9/2022. Wave 1 order on 1/7/2022.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I hope to see more reports today from folks so that I can update my stand-alone tracker.

Note, I have captured several of you folks who never registered in either the Reservations list or the Order list, at this point kind of moot to input a record on reservations, but if you could please create your record in LIGHTNING ORDERS!

Those who already have a record, update it with your ESTIMATED BUILD DATE

* Lightning Change Request Form
<-- Link to submit edit request for your submitted order info.

At the moment about 20% of the reported ORDERS now have Scheduled build dates, the trend continues to be Platinum's and Lariat-ER's.

55% have the Max Tow Package.

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
You can change anything until a Vin is assigned. After that things get locked in although Dealer GSM can try, but you're pushing your luck.
Good info, but when you say that do you mean change can be made without loosing the allocation, or change can be made without loosing production schedule? I am a 5/2 and don't want to risk losing my production date. Note I am talking about a color change (not sure if paint happens in color batches or concurrently) and removal of spray in liner (outside production factory I understand) which maybe would be different than trying to change trim or battery or potentially max tow.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I hope to see more reports today from folks so that I can update my stand-alone tracker.

Note, I have captured several of you folks who never registered in either the Reservations list or the Order list, at this point kind of moot to input a record on reservations, but if you could please create your record in LIGHTNING ORDERS!

Those who already have a record, update it with your ESTIMATED BUILD DATE

* Lightning Change Request Form
<-- Link to submit edit request for your submitted order info.

At the moment about 20% of the reported ORDERS now have Scheduled build dates, the trend continues to be Platinum's and Lariat-ER's.

55% have the Max Tow Package.
Actually I am still curious of Reservation number/timestamp compared to scheduled/build date. I am seeing some build dates that are earlier than others even though they are Wave #1. Is it because of timestamp or when they placed their order? A lot of questions for future reservation products.

Tracker updated!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Good info, but when you say that do you mean change can be made without loosing the allocation, or change can be made without loosing production schedule? I am a 5/2 and don't want to risk losing my production date. Note I am talking about a color change (not sure if paint happens in color batches or concurrently) and removal of spray in liner (outside production factory I understand) which maybe would be different than trying to change trim or battery or potentially max tow.
My understanding is that if you make any changes once production is schedule, it would have to be on a new order (back of the line) as they are going to build what was scheduled.

webspoke

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning! F450, GT500
My understanding is that if you make any changes once production is schedule, it would have to be on a new order (back of the line) as they are going to build what was scheduled.
You can change color up until almost the build week - that works. Spray liner will have to have your dealer just try it. Basically the system will tell him if it is possible to modify, very likely he can, since it is a mod shop (not on the prod line) item, and is a deletion.

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate

idahospud

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lighting, Indian Roadmaster
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
‘Based on that VIN it looks like production of 500-600/week (if 4-1-22 Job #1 Start).
It would help predictions if you all would post your VIN#.

Edit: Perhaps 0028XX ?

Possible Pros (Fleet) being built during April ramp-up?
4/11/22 Build - G028XX

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Actually I am still curious of Reservation number/timestamp compared to scheduled/build date. I am seeing some build dates that are earlier than others even though they are Wave #1. Is it because of timestamp or when they placed their order? A lot of questions for future reservation products.

Tracker updated!
We do not collect precise FOMOCO UTC time stamps, so the closest correlation is reservation date.

Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! 1645722902622

37 scheduled from 5/19 reservations

Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! 1645723152874

Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! 1645723177921

4 scheduled from 5/20 reservations

Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! 1645723026293

1 scheduled from 5/21 reservations
Ford F-150 Lightning UPDATE: Lightning Build Date Scheduling Begins! Mine for the week of 4/25/22 [previously scheduled 5/2/22]! 1645723105246

Last edited:

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
If it's any consolation to others, I have a Lariat ER, Max Tow, Wave 3, 2/4 order but no scheduled date yet.

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Week of 5/9. Ordered on 1/20 from wave 2. Lariat ER.

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I just called to try to change the exterior color. Got a big NO. Once it's scheduled, it has a VIN and no changes are allowed.
Sponsored