Underseat storage

Jerry G

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e, 2023 Ford F-150 Lariat
I have a 2023 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew with Pro Power Onboard 2Kw and would like a recommendation of a storage unit that will fit under the backseat. Thanks in advance for you assistance.
Sponsored

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
I got this one based on recommendations I found here and it has been perfect.

samdew Under Seat Storage Bag Fit for SuperCrew Cab, Truck Under Seat Organizer with 4 Detachable Inner Dividers & Anti-slip Bottom Fit for Crew Cab(Full Size Trucks), Black https://a.co/d/4vF7iU3

Ford F-150 Underseat storage IMG_0666

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer

shawntk1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f-150 XLT
I got mine at oedro.com. I am very happy with it and it bolted in without any alterations.

Sponsored

staying_tuned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT
I got this one based on recommendations I found here and it has been perfect.

samdew Under Seat Storage Bag Fit for SuperCrew Cab, Truck Under Seat Organizer with 4 Detachable Inner Dividers & Anti-slip Bottom Fit for Crew Cab(Full Size Trucks), Black https://a.co/d/4vF7iU3

IMG_0666.jpeg

Thanks for posting this, do you think enough room exists in front of the seat to slide this forward to access it verse having to raise the seat? We have 2 child seats in the back so I've been trying to find something that I can either slide forward or slide out from the side to access and this looks like it may work. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Thanks for posting this, do you think enough room exists in front of the seat to slide this forward to access it verse having to raise the seat? We have 2 child seats in the back so I've been trying to find something that I can either slide forward or slide out from the side to access and this looks like it may work. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Absolutely. There are two straps to secure it against the small built in storage area that already exists. As long as you don’t secure those it would slide out without any issue. I also don’t think it would slide out on its own if left unsecured.

staying_tuned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT
Absolutely. There are two straps to secure it against the small built in storage area that already exists. As long as you don’t secure those it would slide out without any issue. I also don’t think it would slide out on its own if left unsecured.
Sounds perfect, thanks!
Sponsored