First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat & 2020 GMC Acadia SLT
Occupation
Pipeline Operator
I know some of you are probably on the boat as I am and have children and car seats in your backseat.

I've been looking for a while and I find a guy on YouTube a while back that made his own. He recently posted a video that DeeZee had contacted him after seeing his video.

Well ladies and gentlemen, there is a solution, supposedly, coming fall of 2021! Haven't seen anything on pricing, but at this point, I don't really care because I need something!

Ford F-150 DeeZee Rear Underseat Storage Screenshot_20210829-145706_Samsung Internet

Ford F-150 DeeZee Rear Underseat Storage TB-UnderSeatStorageDrawer-03
Sponsored

Last edited:

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
Anybody ever try these? Very intrigued for my truck, if it ever arrives. One kiddo now and one on the way, so lifting the seat up to access the goods won't be happening often.

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
OP
OP
jamill

jamill

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat & 2020 GMC Acadia SLT
Occupation
Pipeline Operator
Anybody ever try these? Very intrigued for my truck, if it ever arrives. One kiddo now and one on the way, so lifting the seat up to access the goods won't be happening often.
I still plan on getting one one of these days. Lol. My son just moved in to a booster seat, but we’re now expecting a third and my daughter still years away from a booster seat, I’m still gonna invest in one, eventually. 🙃
Sponsored