Sponsored

Turn signal sticks

Emmittfan22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Powerboost
Hello all,

Probably a weird question but does anyone have a good method of lubricating the turn signal? When I push down on it to lane change it will get stuck at times. I am not talking about pushing it all the down or up to lock it in position just the gradual push. While I had my truck in the shop for routine maintenance I asked ford to fix it and was told could not duplicate so I was unable to have them fix the issue.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

JDMCTR00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor 37PP
Mine was sticking when up in the right turn signal use. It was so hard to push down at times where it would feel like I was going to break it. Ford replaced it and even the replacement they said was sticking. I have not replaced it again (yet) because It's working better than the first one.

mackinnon654

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 f150 Lariat Supercrew long box
Mine was sticking when up in the right turn signal use. It was so hard to push down at times where it would feel like I was going to break it. Ford replaced it and even the replacement they said was sticking. I have not replaced it again (yet) because It's working better than the first one.
Had mine in for the exact same problem, they asked me if I was siganlling too hard haha. They replaced the whole signal assembly and it's been ok since

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Ford F-150 Turn signal sticks feqxmi4x8fo81

JDMCTR00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor 37PP
Had mine in for the exact same problem, they asked me if I was siganlling too hard haha. They replaced the whole signal assembly and it's been ok since
lol how hard can you signal ? lol
Sponsored