Sponsored

Turn signal doesn’t cancel after a turn

toyko joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT PowerBoost FX4
Left turn signal won't shut off; I have had this problem from day 1 with our truck, finally called 4 weeks ago for an appointment, went in today for the appointment and they said "we are just writing the service today, we won't see your truck for another 2 weeks." to that my reply was "what the FU_K" why bother making an appointment?

I might just try to fix it myself in the next day or so and save 3 more trips of hassle, I shouldn't have to do this on a $60K truck with less than 4,000 miles.
Sponsored

toyko joe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT PowerBoost FX4
Left turn signal won't shut off; I have had this problem from day 1 with our truck, finally called 4 weeks ago for an appointment, went in today for the appointment and they said "we are just writing the service today, we won't see your truck for another 2 weeks." to that my reply was "what the FU_K" why bother making an appointment?

I might just try to fix it myself in the next day or so and save 3 more trips of hassle, I shouldn't have to do this on a $60K truck with less than 4,000 miles.
Follow up, 3 weeks + have passed, dealer submitted warranty claim on multifunction switch, no word on when the part arrives or otherwise, very frustrating.