Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Since I'm too lazy to do the research...

And I'd rather hear (read) it "from the horses mouth".

Will someone indulge me with the advantages of going with the Tremor Package?

I’ve seen a few on the road. NICE trucks! But since I ordered an RCSB and that wasn’t on the menu… I’m curious to know what the allure of the Tremor is for you.

“Please and thank you”
Sponsored

unscheduled clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 tremor
Since I'm too lazy to do the research...

And I'd rather hear (read) it "from the horses mouth".

Will someone indulge me with the advantages of going with the Tremor Package?

I’ve seen a few on the road. NICE trucks! But since I ordered an RCSB and that wasn’t on the menu… I’m curious to know what the allure of the Tremor is for you.

“Please and thank you”
I like the way it looks. The 402 a has all the same tech as a lariat... but with all the off roading perks for about the same price. No brainer for me.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Yessir. 402A, Trailer Tow, Torsen, Work surface, and Pro-power.

Wish I would’ve known the ‘22 required the bed utility to get the LED’s in the bed but oh well.

Hope to have some PPF and Ceramic put on in the next week or so and I’ll post some better pictures.

Definitely getting “leveled”eventually as well.
Take a look at the bed lighting kids out there. Tbh some of the options are better than the oem bed light. Especially if tonneau is being used. Electrical usually gets wired to light up whenever you unlock the truck or some kits will have a button to mount in the bed.

Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
These tremors are sharp trucks!!

Sethysan

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150
Occupation
Healthcare
Finally got it delivered last night and rushed up here this afternoon!

Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club BCE1B522-5B93-41D4-9915-9FACE9C05BDF

Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 5A5A4B75-A50D-49E7-8B25-C4424986B9FE

Ford F-150 Tremor Owner's Club 9BD1AD42-7C38-4496-965F-383F8E690D25

Sponsored

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Am I the only one who is baffled that every light is a bright white led except the license plate lights?!?! Like Ford couldn’t get those bulbs in led or what could possibly be the reason??? If every other light wasn’t led I would understand but it’s strange the license plate lights don’t match all the other lights on the truck. I do have led license plate lights on the way but I can’t understand why Ford would do that. ?

Styner89

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor (ordered)
Am I the only one who is baffled that every light is a bright white led except the license plate lights?!?! Like Ford couldn’t get those bulbs in led or what could possibly be the reason??? If every other light wasn’t led I would understand but it’s strange the license plate lights don’t match all the other lights on the truck. I do have led license plate lights on the way but I can’t understand why Ford would do that. ?
It is just another little f u to the customer on the 2022 model amongst the other things ford removed that came standard on the 2021. The more I think about it the more it bothers me. Ford raises the base price and removes things. And if you wanted to do any research on the 2022 good luck because they do not have it on the website. But I am not going to cancel my order at this point because I have been waiting so they will still get my money but at least it is x-plan and a $2k pco.

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
It is just another little f u to the customer on the 2022 model amongst the other things ford removed that came standard on the 2021. The more I think about it the more it bothers me. Ford raises the base price and removes things. And if you wanted to do any research on the 2022 good luck because they do not have it on the website. But I am not going to cancel my order at this point because I have been waiting so they will still get my money but at least it is x-plan and a $2k pco.
I love my new truck but it’s like seriously Ford you couldn’t put two more led bulbs in for the license plate lights!!! The license plate lights are a mismatch with every other light on my truck.

tboger7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F-150 FX4
Occupation
Electrician
Take a look at the bed lighting kids out there. Tbh some of the options are better than the oem bed light. Especially if tonneau is being used. Electrical usually gets wired to light up whenever you unlock the truck or some kits will have a button to mount in the bed.
I was thinking about making use of one the aux switches, but may be nicer to switch them with the unlock…

See what I can find with factory connectors as I really don’t want to cut and splice into factory wiring. (Why I was leaning towards one of the aux switches)

TxBrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor
I was thinking about making use of one the aux switches, but may be nicer to switch them with the unlock…

See what I can find with factory connectors as I really don’t want to cut and splice into factory wiring. (Why I was leaning towards one of the aux switches)
There are a couple of connectors on each side of the bed that don’t have anything plugged in to them on my truck, wondering if they are for the factory lights.

If not using the ford lights, you might be able to order just the ford connectors and build your own harness with aftermarket lights. That way they can plug in to the same harness the factory lights would use.
Sponsored