Sponsored

Traded in my 21 Lariat Powerboost for. 23 Silver 402A Tremor

powerboost_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PB XLT 302A & 2021- PB Lariat 502A
Well I did a thing yesterday

I traded in my 2021 502A FX4 Leadfoot Lariat PowerBoost for a 2023 402A Iconic Silver Tremor 3.5EB TT. Couldn’t pass up the deal as they gave me a bonkers price on my trade-in and $12,500 off the Tremor MRSP. Definitely will miss the Lariat PB 7.2kw Pro Power generator and lead foot color.

BUT I am loving the throaty growl of the Tremor 3.5EB TT and it seems to me the Tremor has just as much jump off the line as my Powerboost and the silver is growing on me!

Like all my pickups I can’t leave a truck stock. I had the dealership swap out the stock Tremor tires and added a 2” level kit and 295/70R Toyo AT3’s. They gave me tire credit on the tires that pushed me to do it!

Ford F-150 Traded in my 21 Lariat Powerboost for. 23 Silver 402A Tremor IMG_7813

Ford F-150 Traded in my 21 Lariat Powerboost for. 23 Silver 402A Tremor IMG_2603

Ford F-150 Traded in my 21 Lariat Powerboost for. 23 Silver 402A Tremor IMG_2606

Ford F-150 Traded in my 21 Lariat Powerboost for. 23 Silver 402A Tremor IMG_2609

Ford F-150 Traded in my 21 Lariat Powerboost for. 23 Silver 402A Tremor IMG_2600
Sponsored

mtnryder56

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 SC FX4 PAB Rapid Red
I guess February is truck month in BC! Nice work! Are there any niceties missing from the tremor that were present in the lariat? I have a Platinum that I have basically built into a Tremor. Maybe should have just got the tremor. But I do love the Blackout package on the Rapid red look

OP
OP
powerboost_21

powerboost_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I guess February is truck month in BC! Nice work! Are there any niceties missing from the tremor that were present in the lariat? I have a Platinum that I have basically built into a Tremor. Maybe should have just got the tremor. But I do love the Blackout package on the Rapid red look
Thanks- It is currently Truck month in BC with some big incentives from dealers.

The biggest difference the Tremor has for having it for a day is a more comfortable ride (smoother on rougher roads)vs the FX4 setup and I liked the nicer leather accent interior over my lariat.

Also, I like the exterior look of the front with, burnt orange accents and agressive hood as well as, having the front Tors differential and Torque-On-Demand® (TOD) Hi-lock transfer case that is from the Raptor.

I debated about building up my PB lariat having 7.2 Propower but, I really couldn’t turn down the deal.

Will I miss the PB? Right now NO! I don’t miss the bonging reverse noise and, the electric hum at speeds below 35km/hr while in electric mode. But I do miss the leadfoot color as it’s rare and I always got comments on my Truck on the color…but Silver is definitely growing on me.

OP
OP
powerboost_21

powerboost_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
congrats but man that lead foot color is so nice
thank you- yes that was the toughest thing to swallow was trading in my special ordered and built 21 PB lariat with the killer leadfoot color! I know the rarity and always received comments on the truck color!

Sponsored

Fordever

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat. 2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
Occupation
Communications Yech
Well I did a thing yesterday

I traded in my 2021 502A FX4 Leadfoot Lariat PowerBoost for a 2023 402A Iconic Silver Tremor 3.5EB TT. Couldn’t pass up the deal as they gave me a bonkers price on my trade-in and $12,500 off the Tremor MRSP. Definitely will miss the Lariat PB 7.2kw Pro Power generator and lead foot color.

BUT I am loving the throaty growl of the Tremor 3.5EB TT and it seems to me the Tremor has just as much jump off the line as my Powerboost and the silver is growing on me!

Like all my pickups I can’t leave a truck stock. I had the dealership swap out the stock Tremor tires and added a 2” level kit and 295/70R Toyo AT3’s. They gave me tire credit on the tires that pushed me to do it!

IMG_7813.jpeg

IMG_2603.jpeg

IMG_2606.jpeg

IMG_2609.jpeg

IMG_2600.jpeg
Hey Bud, I have been searching everywhere, but I can’t seem to find my full answer. I just joined this forum and stumbled on your post. I you can answer my questions.
I am considering buying 2023 Tremor 402a package. Ambient lighting isn’t listed as an option. But I was wondering if there is any at all. I just joined a Tremor forum and got some very useful info, but you have the truck I have been looking to buy.
Tremor forum tells me I can add the lighting in the cup holders, doors and cubby hole up front. That’s all fine, but is there even an option on the 2023’s centre stack screen yo view/adjust ambient lighting?
The sales person I was speaking with just says there is no ambient lighting and I can’t physically look at the truck as I am I Newfoundland and the truck is in Nova Scotia.
I am a feature creature. I currently own a 2019 Lariat and I like the ambient lighting. I don’t want to loose it.
If you can answer my question, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for any help.
Cheers 🙂

OP
OP
powerboost_21

powerboost_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey Bud, I have been searching everywhere, but I can’t seem to find my full answer. I just joined this forum and stumbled on your post. I you can answer my questions.
I am considering buying 2023 Tremor 402a package. Ambient lighting isn’t listed as an option. But I was wondering if there is any at all. I just joined a Tremor forum and got some very useful info, but you have the truck I have been looking to buy.
Tremor forum tells me I can add the lighting in the cup holders, doors and cubby hole up front. That’s all fine, but is there even an option on the 2023’s centre stack screen yo view/adjust ambient lighting?
The sales person I was speaking with just says there is no ambient lighting and I can’t physically look at the truck as I am I Newfoundland and the truck is in Nova Scotia.
I am a feature creature. I currently own a 2019 Lariat and I like the ambient lighting. I don’t want to loose it.
If you can answer my question, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for any help.
Cheers 🙂
Unfortunately - the ambient light in the 21's and up is adjusting the brightness of the one color on the menu screen. They did cheap out on the 2023 tremor 402A and didn't add the cupholder lights vs my 21 Lariat but it's a minor issue. There is a hack on this site that someone did add the multicolor ambient light to the menu screen with the Forscan and adding multicolor bulbs.

To be honest the Tremor 402A is a huge upgrade in terms of ride quality and has similar if not better interior creature comforts than my 502A Lariat FX4 had.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I have a 2023 402A. There is some ambient lighting in the truck. The door handles, foot wells, and even ones aiming directly down to the center stack (gear shift/cup holder areas).

I think, but not certain, there's even a little lighting in the center arm rest storage box.

Zero lighting in the cub holders themselves and zero lighting in both glove boxes (which I think is pretty egregious).
Sponsored