First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Mustang GT conv., 2005 F350 KR
Occupation
Retired
Yesterday my status changed from order processing to in production with a build week of Dec. 6th. Then, last night, I retrieved my window sticker on the Mach E tracker- making progress now! Although I can get the window sticker on the Mach E tracker, I can't track any other details there, or on the Ford, or the f150gen14 trackers. Is anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yes, seems them re-activating the (still broken) Official Ford tracker broke the API that all the user-created trackers pull from. Some people are getting the Ford tracker to mostly work, but it still returns the wrong data pertaining to the model/color/other. For the rest of us it says it needs a valid vin. Super annoying.

Dipper2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Yesterday my status changed from order processing to in production with a build week of Dec. 6th. Then, last night, I retrieved my window sticker on the Mach E tracker- making progress now! Although I can get the window sticker on the Mach E tracker, I can't track any other details there, or on the Ford, or the f150gen14 trackers. Is anyone else having this issue?
None of the trackers are currently working for anyone that I know of...
Sponsored