Sponsored

Color Decision - Need Real Owner Opinions/Photos

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
Of you're considering Antimatter Blue...
Just be prepared.

You're getting a "Black" truck. Until the sunlight hits it. Then it jumps out and hits you with an amazing sparkling Blue that will make you do a double take.

It's a really great color choice but the reality is that it's a Black Truck 80% of the time.
Smoked Quartz does that too but it's not quite so "black".
Sponsored

530Five-Oh

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 CC 4WD V8
There were four XLT's available when I dropped by the dealer in March. Four total, that had came in the evening prior. I liked the one of them that didnt have any chrome on it. Unfortunately it wasn't leadfoot grey or space white, but I knew better than to sleep on it. It wouldve been gone. I've always liked charcoal grey("Carbonized" is the current version I guess) on any vehicle but jeez it ALWAYS looks dirty unless I just got finished washing it, and the water spots uggh. It looks great when a lot of effort is put into cleaning it but that's not typically something i have a lot of time for ha.

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Hey everyone-

I have a F150 Platinum ordered that's about to be scheduled and I need to make a color decision quick. I've been stuck with three colors that I like for various reasons, but in this market it's tough to really see them let alone see them all in one place to make a decision.

• Smoked Quartz- chrome pops on this one but I've hear the color can look light purple in some lighting
  • Carbonized Grey- really want the flake to show in this color but all videos and photos make it look really matte
  • Iconic Silver- classic look esp with the chrome accents, but worry not enough flake and the all grey might be too much

Thanks in advance, really appreciate any comments/photos/etc!!
I have a Race Red rcswb but if I ever get another F150 it will definately be Iconic Silver. LIke you said ,with a few chrome accents this is a truly AWSOME looking truck Iconic Silver has my vote!

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Of those choices I would have said SQ, but sadly its no longer. I mean come on how do you argue against this?

Ford F-150 Color Decision - Need Real Owner Opinions/Photos 20220628_192531

Ford F-150 Color Decision - Need Real Owner Opinions/Photos 20220624_114336
Sponsored