First Name
Corrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F150 Tremor. ‘21 Redeye Charger. ‘21 5.0L GT
Occupation
Business Owner
Get real… 90% of all half ton trucks live a life of the 90‘s sedans hauling groceries and kids to soccer games. This thing will have more than enough range and tow capability for the huge majority. There’s a reason why the wait is approaching 3 years if you order today
Get real
About what? I didn’t say anything about grocery getting. I was pretty clear about my point- you won’t see these towing RVs for distance . If you’re going to pick an argument - argue the point , and argue with someone who doesn’t disagree with your point- because I agree with your points ….they just aren’t counter to my points .
Sponsored

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
clear about my point- you won’t see these towing RVs for distance .
I wouldn't be too sure of that. Near term, maybe, but I'm currently driving to Keystone, SD and I've seen EV chargers at every truck stop I've refueled at. With gas generator range extenders in the bed that'd keep you charging while you drive, it'd be the perfect stop gap between ubiquitous national charging systems. Gas and diesel being what they are isn't certainly helping things.

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
Get real
About what? I didn’t say anything about grocery getting. I was pretty clear about my point- you won’t see these towing RVs for distance . If you’re going to pick an argument - argue the point , and argue with someone who doesn’t disagree with your point- because I agree with your points ….they just aren’t counter to my points .
I had zero intention to pick up an argument I, agree on the poor range while haling or towing.
Somebody made a comment about the Lightning’s decent range and you said that it won’t even be worth mentioning when towing 7000 lbs.
I responded to you, that majority of half ton truck owners use them like cars, not tow/work vehicles. For those 200 miles per day will be more than enough. That’s all

hardrivn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Hybrid
I am a bit shocked to see that the Raptor is heavier than the hybrid! That Ram TRX is quite the porker too but one hell of a beast.

BigPaulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 5.0
Occupation
US Army (Ret)/GS Civilian
Guys still gotta whip out their "Johnson's: and have a measuring contest? Yawn.
Sponsored