First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
I know where that’s at. Pretty nuts over there these days? Been a while since I’ve been on the east side.
Fixing to get really bad. Hall Road - Romeo Plank to North losing 2 lanes all summer I guess. I'll have to find other routes to 21 Mile and Jefferson. Guessing Cass will work. I hope
Sponsored

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Fixing to get really bad. Hall Road - Romeo Plank to North losing 2 lanes all summer I guess. I'll have to find other routes to 21 Mile and Jefferson. Guessing Cass will work. I hope
Two lanes closing all summer? Sounds like another typical long-term Michigan road repair project. :cautious:

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Very retired
So my traffic is up and running in the F150 now. It's showing construction and I'm now getting red highlights on backed up roads. Maybe the OTA update had something to do with it.

platinum99

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Platinum 702A
Yes I did hear from somewhere that there was an update coming to fix the nav traffic.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Haven’t seen actual traffic per se on the navigation. However, I’ve noticed the truck will “ding” at me when I’m approaching a road obstruction such as a railroad crossing or construction. I think that’s pretty sweet.

Does anyone else know what other things the nav app will alert you to?

Sponsored

W3LCH

First Name
J. Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT Sport 302A
Occupation
US Gov
Haven’t seen actual traffic per se on the navigation. However, I’ve noticed the truck will “ding” at me when I’m approaching a road obstruction such as a railroad crossing or construction. I think that’s pretty sweet.

I've notice school zones and some speed traps

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

I've notice school zones and some speed traps
Yep, school zones for sure.

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150 xlt sport, 2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited
Occupation
Retired military and retired postal et.
I had to turn the nav alerts off. Too many dings due to all the railroad tracks in downriver Detroit!

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had to turn the nav alerts off. Too many dings due to all the railroad tracks in downriver Detroit!
Yeah that might get real annoying. Lots of tracks down there for sure.

Sponsored

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ahh, school zones too? Nice!
I encountered several school zones in my travels yesterday and each time it gave me a ding. The only thing I’m not sure of is if there’s a notification on the cluster or SYNC screen letting you know exactly what you are approaching. I want to say I’ve seen it before pop up saying it’s a railroad track or whatever, but I didn’t see anything yesterday with the school zones. Unless it was there and it went away before I could see it.

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
I encountered several school zones in my travels yesterday and each time it gave me a ding. The only thing I’m not sure of is if there’s a notification on the cluster or SYNC screen letting you know exactly what you are approaching. I want to say I’ve seen it before pop up saying it’s a railroad track or whatever, but I didn’t see anything yesterday with the school zones. Unless it was there and it went away before I could see it.
It pops up on the top left of the Sync 4 screen, but it only stays for a few seconds. If you do not look immediately after the ding you will miss it.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
After the ding, I see the little yellow diamond on the map, but it won’t tell you anything further if you try to click on it or zoom in.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It pops up on the top left of the Sync 4 screen, but it only stays for a few seconds. If you do not look immediately after the ding you will miss it.
Good to know. I’ll have to be on the lookout for that.

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Very retired
My traffic alerts are now working. Red zones showing traffic backups and yellow construction warnings. I have my alerts for schools and all turned off.
Sponsored