First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
I am having a nagging issue with my truck. I keep getting a red box that pops up and says "charging system service soon" It is random when it pops up and will go away as soon as I click okay. I have not been able to find anything on what it means. the dealer says that they checked and the truck is not showing any error codes and they can't identify what it means. Has anyone else had this issue and if so have you found out anything about it.
Sponsored

mistafu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I am having a nagging issue with my truck. I keep getting a red box that pops up and says "charging system service soon" It is random when it pops up and will go away as soon as I click okay. I have not been able to find anything on what it means. the dealer says that they checked and the truck is not showing any error codes and they can't identify what it means. Has anyone else had this issue and if so have you found out anything about it.
I had this issue after a 1000 mile road trip. After the road trip I left it sitting for a day and the following day when i started the truck I got the message. For about a week it kept coming on and Id click ok. Finally took it to Ford and they had it for 24hr. The following day service advisor called and said the negative terminal on the battery under the hood was loose. They figured from the factory. My truck is a powerboost that sat for like 10 months before i got it. Its been a couple of days and it hasnt come back.

Bandito

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited PowerBoost
The other thing that you should probably check is the fuses in the engine bay. Many have reported that they weren’t fully seated from the factory, so give ‘em all a good push to make sure that they’re all in properly.
Sponsored