First Name
Kees
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 PB
Occupation
Marine biologist
I have a 2022 f150 powerbroost that has been giving me low battery warnings almost since the day I brought it home and about a month later it started to prompt me to have the charging system serviced every drive and sometimes mid drive.
I brought it in for it first service and they told me everything tested within spec so they cannot do anything. I drive the truck on a daily bases commuting plus at-least one long trip per week (90 miles each way) and i have started leaving it hooked up to a trickle charger when not in use. It still cannot hold a charge.
I work at night often and got the exterior lighting and zone lighting packages for this reason but they are basically useless 10 minutes after I park the truck.
I know ford put a shit battery in these trucks and then let them sit for who knows how long dead so this seems like it is obviously fords fault and they should fix the issue.
If someone who has had this issue before could tell me how they were able to make the dealership resolve it i would really appreciate it!
Im giving Aaron ford of poway (one of the asshole dealerships that was marking everything up $10k+) one more chance then telling them to pound sand. It is now is going in for its second service at 8k.
I absolutely refuse to go buy a new battery for my new truck that is under warranty.
1st post sorry for rambling…
Sponsored