First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT FX4 Supercrew
Occupation
ATCS
I placed my order for a 23’ Tremor 7/23 and it was confirmed on 7/24, though my order still doesn’t show up under ‘reservations & orders’ on the Ford website my account section. Is anybody else seeing a similar thing that DOES NOT have a build date yet? Or does my order populate there when a) Ford switches the website to new model year or b) I get scheduled for a build date?… Thanks.

Ford F-150 Reservations & Orders 51E2CB86-A9C1-4454-B3B6-82826E2C993A
Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Short answer: It doesn't show up there, ever.

OP
OP
Mattyboy1

Mattyboy1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
ATCS
Thx for the no-bs answer. Much appreciated 👍🏼

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
Orders/reservations only show up there if you did a reservation for a Bronco, Lightning or Mach-e. You pay the $100 for the reservation, it shows up in your account. When the reservation gets converted to an order, the reservation disappears and the order shows up. In this case you doing everything via the website and Ford.

Orders via the dealer are in the dealer system and not showed online. You will receive emails with a link where you can track progress.

Maybe one day Ford will have everything in one place. It's where they want to move too.

OP
OP
Mattyboy1

Mattyboy1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
ATCS
Orders/reservations only show up there if you did a reservation for a Bronco, Lightning or Mach-e. You pay the $100 for the reservation, it shows up in your account. When the reservation gets converted to an order, the reservation disappears and the order shows up. In this case you doing everything via the website and Ford.

Orders via the dealer are in the dealer system and not showed online. You will receive emails with a link where you can track progress.

Maybe one day Ford will have everything in one place. It's where they want to move too.
Thanks for all the great info. Hopefully they can move to a more streamlined and informative system one day.

Sponsored

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
If you don't know yet, Ordertrack.app after you get a vin # is what everyone uses.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Saved the link 🤘🏼 has your truck made it through production yet?
Unfortunately no, went into production on the 1st and now its stuck.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
damnit…hoping the f150 gods are on your side and that you have it soon
I don't think they are lol but if they decide to show up hopefully its during shipping. I've seen trucks take only 2 weeks to my dealer and I'd be super happy with that. Can't wait for all of this to be over, its so dreadful.

OP
OP
Mattyboy1

Mattyboy1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
ATCS
I don't think they are lol but if they decide to show up hopefully its during shipping. I've seen trucks take only 2 weeks to my dealer and I'd be super happy with that. Can't wait for all of this to be over, its so dreadful.
Can’t even imagine. I looked at your signature and that timeline stresses me out just reading it lol. I ordered a 23 Tremor back in July and I heard that the 5.0 engine factory has a parts shortage and that’s the engine I chose 🤷🏼‍♂️ So I’m starting my journey with a delay also.
Sponsored