Sponsored

Regular cab short bed xlt 301a mid w/co-pilot360 assist 2.0

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
Has anyone taken delivery of one of these in the 2022 version yet? Or even the 21 just for s & g.

I was living vicariously through the 21 build and price. (still) and I hadn't noticed this tidbit before.

"Includes Forward Sensing System and Rain Sensing Wipers when ordered on XLT Mid and High, Tremor® Mid and LARIAT Mid."

So I was wondering if it is just bad info on the build and price or will I be pleasantly surprised about the wipers.

I know I know.. I'm pretty sure I know what the answer is going to be but I'm bored and have nothing but time.
Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
They’re included, I have a 302A w/Assist and have the wipers and forward sensors.

OP
OP
parkerdog

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
They’re included, I have a 302A w/Assist and have the wipers and forward sensors.
302 is the high version. I'll keep my fingers crossed though. Just seems like something they wouldn't put on a 2 door since can't get too many of the other nice touches.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
302 is the high version. I'll keep my fingers crossed though. Just seems like something they wouldn't put on a 2 door since can't get too many of the other nice touches.
Correct, but it just comes with the Co-Pilot Assist package. If you can get that in a 301 then it should come with it, but if not, then I wouldn’t expect it to have them.

OP
OP
parkerdog

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I am supposed to be getting the adaptive cruise and I've seen videos on you tube of one with the sensors on front. The only guy on here that I knew of was ford hostage and he's been banned so I can't ask him.

Doesn't seem to be a common option in the 2 doors. I thought it was pretty cheap for adaptive cruise. But I hadn't noticed where it said rain sensing wipers before today and no one with the 2 doors to ask. I figured the higher end trucks would have it.

Kind of like the build and price says you get remote tailgate release when you order the remote start. But you don't in the 2 door. That I have confirmed with a guy who just took delivery of a 22 with the ordered remote start option.

Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Doesn't seem to be a common option in the 2 doors. I thought it was pretty cheap for adaptive cruise. But I hadn't noticed where it said rain sensing wipers before today and no one with the 2 doors to ask. I figured the higher end trucks would have it.
With options, my regular cab truck is around $50K MSRP, the same as the fully loaded Toyota 4Runner Limited that I drive. Despite this, the LED headlights are unavailable at any cost on regular cabs as well as some other options like the 4A transfer case that I also would have liked and which would benefit the short wheelbase RCSB trucks the most.

That being said, I have Copilot Assist 2.0 and I supposedly have rain sensing wipers, which I have never used because I haven't had the opportunity to drive in the rain.

Good luck with your new truck!

OP
OP
parkerdog

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
With options, my regular cab truck is around $50K MSRP, the same as the fully loaded Toyota 4Runner Limited that I drive. Despite this, the LED headlights are unavailable at any cost on regular cabs as well as some other options like the 4A transfer case that I also would have liked and which would benefit the short wheelbase RCSB trucks the most.

That being said, I have Copilot Assist 2.0 and I supposedly have rain sensing wipers, which I have never used because I haven't had the opportunity to drive in the rain.

Could always go throw some water on the window? Does the wiper switch have a setting on it for that? Of course don't rule out yours is a 21 too. Might have one of those no changes marked on the order guide that they changed for 22!

OP
OP
parkerdog

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

I was watching a ford how to video, Does your windshield wiper control stalk have the A with the zero then one two and three dots on it before you get to the different on speeds? (if this makes sense)

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
My stalk starts at A with a little cloud, my menu also has the automatic wiper selection in vehicle settings.

OP
OP
parkerdog

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
My stalk starts at A with a little cloud, my menu also has the automatic wiper selection in vehicle settings.
Thanks for looking. Hopefully it's still an item for 22"
Sponsored